June 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 3/20

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/20

• Options
    kyreno11 said:
    @hopeful808 @awillis13 the eye floaters happened to me yesterday. I felt like sparkly little gnats were flying around the nursery. I typically have BP on the lower side. Keep me updated! Should I mention it to my OB at my appointment Monday? It only happened one time for about a minute. 
    I would definitely mention it.  Then they have a note to follow up about it in your other appointments.  Could be nothing, but sometimes it's a symptom of something else.  I'm planning on telling my dr at my next appointment.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @danijo, glad you are home and baby is good! Boo to stones though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @danijo glad ur better 
    ever since lowering my thermostat to 66 degrees I've been sleeping like a rock at home
  • Options
    @doodleoodle I second you on the move away from the Snoogle.  Loved it first pregnancy, but this time I've found I'm more comfortable with a better pillow under my neck and then laying somewhere between side and stomach.  It's shocking to me that that's still comfortable!
  • Options
    @danijo I hope it's not kidney stones! I have had S few and they are not fun! 

This is total TMI but I have had terrible diarrhea for about a week now. I had to run out of my class about 5 times today! I think I'm going to call my OB tomorrow and see what I can take. I'm starting to worry about dehydration! It also seems to make my Braxton Hicks increase. Please tell me I'm not the only one paying multiple visits to the bathroom everyday! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Last couple of nights I've woken up to pee only to have an incredibly sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I have a dull pain in my groin all the time now, but this other pain is awful and goes away after a minute or two of me yelling out. Anyone else getting this? 
  • Options
    @kcrocetto27 I get some pretty sharp pains in my lower abdomen area when my bladder is full.  It hurts so bad it makes it hard to walk.  I get pains and lots of pressure at the same time.  Once I pee though it goes away. 
  • Options
    The night sweats have started. So that's fun. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tjvantjvan member
    alm52386 said:
    The night sweats have started. So that's fun. 
    I've just started getting really warm at night this week! I think it also has something to do with the pillow between my knees, but I think DH and I are going to have to switch to something lighter than our duvet pretty soon.
  • Options
    danij0danij0 member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks everyone! Followed up with the urologist today and he doesn't think I have any kidney stones. He thinks the bleeding is actually due to exercise. He said a pregnant woman's right kidney and ureter are normally a little inflamed in pregnancy and the weight of the baby in that area while doing certain exercises (in my case squats) can cause tissues to rub together abnormally and cause bleeding. Still waiting on the urine culture to rule out an infection though. Just recommended to drink extra fluids and not exercise for two days.

ETA: no clue why my username changed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kcrocetto27 @Wearmi1 I am getting sharp pains in my lower abdomen more often now. I know they say braxton hicks don't hurt, but i thought maybe I was a wimp. It usually happens when I've been sitting or lying down for a while and get up. Peeing seems to help. I increased my water intake and that doesn't seem to have an impact. 
  • Options
    Why does my right nipple hurt? Been this way for months, not both just the one.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jennas312 said:
    Same! They were both really sensitive for the 1st trimester, and for pretty much the duration of the 2nd it's only been the right one!
  • Options
    jennas312 said:
    Same! They were both really sensitive for the 1st trimester, and for pretty much the duration of the 2nd it's only been the right one!
    Mine haven't even grown really! Maybe a bit, but not much.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like total shit and just want to cry. I'm uncomfortable, huge... my head hurts, throat hurts, ears hurt, and my nose is like a leaky faucet. 

Really just came here today to complain... :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @EmeraldNC, ugh, I'm sorry.  Feel better!

I've been super emotional and ragey lately. I've cried more times than I care to admit about food this week. I've also been super ragey with DH and poor guy just takes it. In the moment I know I'm being totally irrational, but I can't help it.
  • Options
    @Stankonia2014
    I'm ragey too. Am wayyyy too emotional and irrational. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Add my to the raging bitch club with a side of zero patience.  My poor children and DH. 
  • Options
    +1 for the irrational & ragey club.  I find myself getting so pissed about the stupidest things (like where DH leaves the bedroom remotes).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love tits for commiseration. 
  • Options
    Tried to go out and get some gardening done.  Pruning and fertilizing all my rose bushes.  Horrible back and scatic pain now.  And my feet hurt and are swollen.  This sucks.  
  • Options
    My children have slept in the last two days. But here I am, bumping at 6 am on a Sunday. I'm tired but my mind won't let me sleep! Pregnancy insomnia is the freaking worst. 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • Options
    I am over the pee leaking every time I finish peeing.  I lean forward, try and make sure it is all out and never fails...I stand up and more comes out.  I have started holding toleit paper to myself when standing to try and combat it.  Ugh.  So gross and annoying.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    I slept like crap last night! Woke up at 3am and came on here.Sides of thighs hurt so bad I slept on back for a couple hours. Has anyone had shortness of breath while sleeping on their back? Doctor told me that only if I had trouble breathing,  then the baby would. However, everything online says sleeping on your back is a big no no.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jennas312 I start getting shortness of breath on my back by 17-18 weeks; by this time there is no way that I could stay in that position very long! 
  • Options
    @jennas312 I sleep on my back some too if that's the only way I can sleep. I figure if I'm breathing/ok, it's not harming little one.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @EmeraldNC I'm glad I'm not the only one. I haven't had shortness of breath from it, so I'm assuming baby is fine. I usually have at least two pillows under my head, that might help. Some nights just to get a couple hours in I do it .
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Key learning of the morning: I'm officially "too pregnant" to run for a subway train. Now walking in slow motion...
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17