June 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 3/20

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/20

• Options
    @jennas312 it is like a light rhythmic thumping.  It is pretty consistent pattern and is different from kicks and jabs.  My son didn't have them often, but my daughter had them a lot so I can pick them out easily.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    tjvantjvan member
    FSUNole31 said:
    @jennas312 it is like a light rhythmic thumping.  It is pretty consistent pattern and is different from kicks and jabs.  My son didn't have them often, but my daughter had them a lot so I can pick them out easily.
    Holy shit, I felt this tonight! I thought it was my own pulse low in my belly! Freaked me out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm wide awake right now and baby's doing something weird. Does feel like pulsating or something different.  I got the dtap vaccine today so worrying i startes googling.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My cheeks have been permanently red for the past few weeks. They have always been sensitive to cold/heat/working out, but now it's all the time. My male coworker decided to point it out in front of everyone at a meeting yesterday. Gee, thanks for that!

Add me to the congestion boat too, so annoying that I can't breath. DH had to start wearing ear plugs to bed cause I'm snoring now and never have before. 
  • Options
    Loving this thread.  Definitely on the floppy train.  My husband has been sleeping in the guest room for weeks.  I pretend like it makes me sad.

My pregnancy carpal tunnel is in both wrists now.

My nipples are a disturbing shade of brownish pink- like an overly tanned FL grandma.  

My skin is dry like the Sahara- when people tell me I'm glowing I know for SURE they're lying.  This girl is definitely stealing my beauty.

• Options
    awillis13awillis13 member
    edited March 2017
    I feel like the last few days I've been getting floaters in my vision, almost like when you blink at a bright light.  It doesn't happen all the time, and is often after I've had to bend down for something.  I'm on heightened alert for them this time, because I know it was one of the things that contributed to my bedrest and eventual induction for bp issues.  

Edit to add: I have had completely normal BP up to this point, if not on the lower side.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ***TMI***
    Okay, so mine is a little gross, so fair warning. Don't worry, no pictures.  So I will go in to the bathroom and do a #2. I wipe myself squeaky clean, then an hour or two later I feel "unfresh" go wipe and poop. Seriously, did not have this with DS, and I am not a fan.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    @kahlan82 that sounds horrible. 
  • Options
    @kahlan82, add me to the leaky butthole club.
  • Options
    I think I read about this in one of the previous weekly symptom threads... but damn, the vaginal bone pain is super uncomfortable. Is this the pelvis separating I read about? Is this why we end up waddling? 
  • Options
    @Stankonia2014. I don't know why but it makes me feel better to know I am not alone.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    Oh I've had mud butt for awhile.  Never seems like I get all the poop out.  SO frustrating!
  • Options
    awillis13 said:
    I feel like the last few days I've been getting floaters in my vision, almost like when you blink at a bright light.  It doesn't happen all the time, and is often after I've had to bend down for something.  I'm on heightened alert for them this time, because I know it was one of the things that contributed to my bedrest and eventual induction for bp issues.  

Edit to add: I have had completely normal BP up to this point, if not on the lower side.
    I've gotten some too and I know my BP is the low side of normally. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    HgPaHgPa member
    edited March 2017
    @graceriesz That's my understanding with the hip/pelvic bone pain. It can be severe in some people, but even the regular amount of relaxation is pretty uncomfortable. My doc said to try to not let it limit activity/exercise and that there's not much to be done. You can get physical therapy if it gets really bad.

Its probably my least favorite symptom right now. I complain about it every week  :D
  • Options
    @HgPa it's definitely the worst at the end of the day. My least favorite symptom has to be my ever growing breasts or sweaty crotch.  :D
  • Options
    @graceriesz using a yoga ball as a chair (assuming you spend you day sitting) is really helpful for me in relieving some of that pain.  I have a couple of weighted ones, so they don't roll all over the place on me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    zseirecargzseirecarg member
    edited March 2017
    @awillis13 I do spend my entire work day in a chair. I will see if I can find one! 
  • Options
    awillis13awillis13 member
    edited March 2017
    @graceriesz the ones I have were $15-20 at target

edit, because I can't spell on mobile bump
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hopeful808 @awillis13 the eye floaters happened to me yesterday. I felt like sparkly little gnats were flying around the nursery. I typically have BP on the lower side. Keep me updated! Should I mention it to my OB at my appointment Monday? It only happened one time for about a minute. 
  • Options
    My least favorite symptom is stretch marks on my lower boobs. They appeared very suddenly and they're very dark and grooved. I'm glad they're only on my boobs for now (and a part that doesn't show), but I'm not prepared for purple streaks all over my body. I bought 2 kinds of stretch mark creams, but I'm not sure there is much I can do. My skin has an awful ability to heal. Every tiny scrape turns into a scar that looks like it should have a story. 
  • Options
    I have had intermittent sciatica pain for a month or so, but it's been pretty bad for the last two days. I have been stretching, but I think I'm going to make an appointment with a chiropractor. Any experience with this?
  • Options
    I have had intermittent sciatica pain for a month or so, but it's been pretty bad for the last two days. I have been stretching, but I think I'm going to make an appointment with a chiropractor. Any experience with this?
    I've been seeing a chiropractor for my sciatic nerve pain.  I feel like it does help.  She also gives me stretches and exercises to do.  
  • Options
    JessyKV said:
    I've been seeing a chiropractor for my sciatic nerve pain.  I feel like it does help.  She also gives me stretches and exercises to do.  
    Same here, I see a chiropractor every other week these days and it really helps my sciatica pain. Mine also gave me stretches to do and recommended walking more, which at first I was convinced made it worse but now seems to help. 
  • Options
    kyreno11 said:
    @hopeful808 @awillis13 the eye floaters happened to me yesterday. I felt like sparkly little gnats were flying around the nursery. I typically have BP on the lower side. Keep me updated! Should I mention it to my OB at my appointment Monday? It only happened one time for about a minute.

**stuck in the box***
    I would definitely let your provider know. It could just be hormones but it could be your blood pressure, or another problem

I have similar floaters, but also had a crazy ocular migraine early in my pregnancy where I had huge blurry patches floating in my vision. I couldn't even see DD's face clearly when she sat next to me. I saw an ophthalmologist, and I've never been so relived to be told I was just hormonal.
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    @CurlyMommy416 and @Elyse1384, my belly button pain just started this week. I leaned against my kitchen sink to wash dishes, and yeouch! 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    A leg cramp woke me up. Yeeeowch. The fact that I couldn't tolerate that cramp has me thinking that I'll be asking for all the labor drugs.

sometimes I get belly button pain that shoots down to my love button. Anyone else?
  • Options
    danij0danij0 member
    edited March 2017
    I'm hanging out in triage today. *TMI* Had some blood in my urine after exercising including some clots. Baby is fine, BP is fine and no indication of labor or vaginal bleeding. Lots of testing for UTI and kidney infection now. I don't really have other typical symptoms of a UTI. Triage is boring but glad to be in good hands just in case. 

ETA: Put this in symptoms since I'm considering this a pregnancy symptom since I've never had a UTI before.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    A leg cramp woke me up. Yeeeowch. The fact that I couldn't tolerate that cramp has me thinking that I'll be asking for all the labor drugs.

sometimes I get belly button pain that shoots down to my love button. Anyone else?
    I am probably in the minority, but I think the leg cramps are worse than actual labor. 
  • Options
    @danijo sorry you're stuck in triage, but glad to hear LO is OK.
  • Options
    @danijo glad everything is OK, hoping for continued good news and that you get to go home soon. 
  • Options
    I hope you can break out of there soon @danijo
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Options

I am probably in the minority, but I think the leg cramps are worse than actual labor. 
    I 2nd this one!! 
    Unless we're talking contractions with Pit... I will avoid that like the plague this time!!

• Options
    Thanks! Waiting on results of my bladder and kidney ultrasound. The tech didn't even give me a peak of baby.  :| also I'm starving.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I 2nd this one!! 
    Unless we're talking contractions with Pit... I will avoid that like the plague this time!!
    I've only ever experienced pitocin contractions! Strong and intense, yes, but I didn't find them particularly painful. Leg cramps on the other hand...*shudder* 
  • Options
    @danijo Hopefully things are clear and you can eat soon. 

I don't see how I'll survive 10-11 more weeks of this rib pain. Sometimes it feels like my rib is moments away from snapping. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Ugh, snoogle, you are failing me. I'm waking up more than 8 times a night to switch positions because whichever hip I'm sleeping on becomes so uncomfortable that it wakes me up. I have a small wedge pillow as well that I haven't used at all so far, so maybe I can figure out a way to use that to help. But damn my right side is still so sore even hours after waking up today. 
  • Options
    @capricaandrea I have a small wedge pillow that I use to support my belly when I'm on my side.  I wake up every time I need to move during the night.  I have a snoogle but I don't know how helpful it is.  
  • Options
    @danijo Glad you're home and hope you feel better soon!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options
    @CapricaAndrea I swore by my Snoogle before, but with this pregnancy I've hardly used it. I finally just put it away today because I was tired of messing with it. It is so much more painful to turn over in bed with it. 

@danijo I hope you feel better soon!