September 2017 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• @AndiMac I'm due 9/8 too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @daniellelynette Fun! My other two were late so I'm not counting on the date but it would be really cool if this little nugget did show up on time because my oldest was born March 10th, and my second on October 9th, so it would make sense for this one to be on the 8th! 
  • @Wendybird2010 what sorority are you in? I'm in Zeta Tau Alpha. 
  • Hi everyone! I have been reading and keeping up with this board since my BFP on 1/16. I have been hesitant to post though until I got further along and the news was out to more than just a handful of people.

I am a FTM but have 3 step-kids (11, 9, & 9). My due date from my last appointment was 9/26 but has changed a couple times. My pregnancy started out as a twin pregnancy, but unfortunately one LO didn't develop past 6 weeks and it is considered a Vanishing Twin. After that new I got extremely worried but so far so good. 

I have enjoyed reading the posts nearly everyday and I am excited to join in. 
  • edited March 2017
    @nouura   I'm in OC too! Wait...CA, FL, or NY? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @labby18 I'm a Sigma Sigma Sigma. I've been an advisor for my local chapter for 9 years, are you still active?
  • @Wendybird2010
    I try to keep up with the alumnae group here but the local university doesnt have a chapter and the almunae group here is A LOT older. I miss my Alumnae group in Virginia. So currently...Im not active. 

• yasandsonyasandson member
    edited March 2017
    Am also late to join the party ! Im Sarrah, also FTM. Due date is september 25th. During the harmony testing we were told they were 70% sure it was a boy ( fingers crossed lol) although its a little too early. My hubby works for the both of us, he is an airport cab driver and works 18hours a day/4 days a weeks) so i have a lot of time on my hands and i really enjoy reading all of your posts. Looking forward to share the next months with you all ! 

Edited to add where im from : montreal, canada
  • Oh and im exhausted!
  • Hi All, Congratulations on your respective pregnancies. 
    I am first time mom, from WA. 
    EDD 9/23
  • Hello this will be our third and last. My EDD is Sept 21, but do to the fact I have bee only able to have Cesarean sections my EDD jumped to Sept 19. I'm nervous and excited all at once. We have two DDs and they are happy too. Congratulations to everyone and blessings on your journeys.
  • Hi, ladies!

I'm a third time mom due on 9/14. I have two daughters and am expecting a son!

I've been lurking for a month or so and am excited to join you now. 
  • I feel just like you! I was preparing for my physical to become a sheriff and this wonderful news of a new baby surfaced. Congrats on your new addition and welcome
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited March 2017
    Super late to this party! 

I'm a FTM and due on September 13th. My husband and I live in NJ and we have 3 cats and a dog. We've been married for almost 4 years and together for nearly 10. We are so incredibly excited to become parents to a non-furbaby...

Oops just realized half of my post got cut off! 

Anyway, I have been posting on another pregnancy board since the day after I found out and I've lurked here the whole time as well. I feel like TB is a better fit for me so I decided it's time to jump in! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and going through this journey with you! 

Me & DH: 31  |  Married: 5.4.13  |  TTC: April 2016  |  BFP: 1.8.17  |  EDD: 9.13.17

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @Swazzle where are you in NJ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 I'm in Woodbridge. I noticed there are several people from NJ on here! What about you?

Me & DH: 31  |  Married: 5.4.13  |  TTC: April 2016  |  BFP: 1.8.17  |  EDD: 9.13.17

• @Swazzle I have 4 cats and a dog! 
  • Swazzle said:
    @cmar1006 I'm in Woodbridge. I noticed there are several people from NJ on here! What about you?
    I'm in Monmouth County. Yes, there are a few of us here!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @labby18 Is it weird to say I'm jealous of your extra cat? I would have ALL the cats if DH would give me the ok. I'm sure he's relieved that he cut me off at 3 now that he's the one stuck doing the kitty litter every day though :joy:

• @Swazzle ours came in sets. 1st 2 are brothers from a shelter, then we rescued the other 2 (brother/sister) from a used car lot....then got a dog. DH made us keep the 2nd 2 because he fell in love, but they bonded to me and now he's sassy about them haha. He wants more pets, I'm like DUDE WE MADE A PERSON, we're good right now.
  • @cmar1006 DH is from Monmouth County! Some of my family lives there too and that's actually where my doctor and hospital are so I'm in the area frequently. We probably would have moved there if it wasn't so far from work for both of us. 

• cmar1006cmar1006 member
    edited March 2017
    @Swazzle nice! Which hospital? I'll be at Riverview. 

ETA We just moved here this past summer and LOVE it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @labby18 Sounds so similar to my life: we adopted our first two cats from a shelter, then got our dog from DH's friend whose dog had puppies, and then rescued our third cat from the backyard of our old apartment building when he was still a baby. DH would get another dog in a heartbeat but I'm good with just one of those ESPECIALLY now that we're adding a third human to the family! 

• @cmar1006 Centrastate. I was a little nervous about having a doctor (and hospital) 45 minutes to an hour from where I live but I've been going to my doctor for nearly 10 years and I just really didn't want to change. Hopefully I don't go into labor during rush hour or 9 will be a nightmare :lol:

• Coffee said:
    Late to this but I have been lurking. We just announced to family today so I feel like I can post about it now. I'm 13weeks 4 days with a boy, due Sept 26. This is my third. I already have one of each. 
    I recognize ya, you're the one who reccomended a night weaning method to me when I was struggling. Thanks for that! Hello again!
  • @Swazzle @cmar1006 I'm a NJ mama as well! A bit more North than you ladies though, I'm in Morris County
  • @kners11 my best friend lives in morris county!