November 2016 Moms

November 2017 Moms

2»

Re: November 2017 Moms

• Off topic, but it turns out I'm a member of both groups now..... haha #herewegoagain
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Off topic, but it turns out I'm a member of both groups now..... haha #herewegoagain
    Whoa! That's incredible! Congratulations!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys! Friendly reminder to everyone to take their birth control pills at the same time every day. It matters!  :D

Super excited though!! Even looks like I have the exact same due date I had last year. Life is funny  :)
    That's so crazy and exciting! Keep us posted. 

Is it awful that this makes me again wonder if I'm ovulating despite no period?
  • I think it is possible, yes. I can't quite remember the details, but my friend got pregnant when her daughter was three months and if I remember rightly she wasn't having a period, or at least not a regular one. Anything is possible!
  • @SandNStarsNJ Girl I'm with you. I have an extra pregnancy test that I keep thinking I should use... Just in case...
  • Thanks guys! Friendly reminder to everyone to take their birth control pills at the same time every day. It matters!  :D

Super excited though!! Even looks like I have the exact same due date I had last year. Life is funny  :)
    That's so crazy and exciting! Keep us posted. 

Is it awful that this makes me again wonder if I'm ovulating despite no period?
    It is possible but if you ovulated you will most likely get your period. Most people think cycles are determined by their period but its actually determined by ovulation. That being said after birth you will ovulate, then have your period 10-16 days later (depending on your luteal phase), and then it starts all over again. This is why some people get pregnant before having a period, it starts with ovulating, ovulation is what triggers a period. The time between your period and ovulation can vary, the time between your ovulation and period is usually pretty consistent.

@emmaholmes89 Congrats!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @Emmaholmes89 such amazing news!! Congrats!!! You need to keep us updated along the way!! 

Maybe we should start a new thread soon for group members NTNP, TTGP and BFP!
    i would love to keep updated on the journey of these new mamas become a mama again! 
  • I can't figure out what those acronyms mean @kristah2. I'm too tired to brain today. 
  • I can't figure out what those acronyms mean @kristah2. I'm too tired to brain today. 
    Not trying not preventing, trying to get prengnant, and big fat positive.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Oh is that what BFP means? I always knew it stood for a positive test but never knew what the B and F were actually for! Haha
  • Can we add "breastmilk cures everything."?
  • Can we add "breastmilk cures everything."?
    Fact.