• I'll take Second Time Mom+ Check-In.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Can someone tell me how I can change my profile picture? I can't figure it out lol thanks so much
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you just go into your account/profile to edit, then click on the current profile pic and it should give you the option to change it.
  • AiramH said:
    I think you just go into your account/profile to edit, then click on the current profile pic and it should give you the option to change it.
    Thank you. I tried that but maybe it isn't working right away because I'm on the app. 
  • The app is ridiculous. It took me a few goes to do it. Go on the website and do it that way, way less frustrating
  • Hi friends- quick question. I checked the abbreviation lists and I can't figure out these two: TW and PGAL can someone help me out?? Thanks!
  • @callababy17 Trigger Warning and Pregnant after Loss
  • Hi friends- quick question. I checked the abbreviation lists and I can't figure out these two: TW and PGAL can someone help me out?? Thanks!
    @callababy17 I had to google them, too!
    TW is usually Trigger Warning. Though there's a TwattWaffle Thursday thread. 
    PGAL is pregnant after loss. 

Prople usu add a TW when talking about a MC or infertility struggle. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited March 2017
    @sjohns08 this is unbelievable but we're at the point where some of our members are going to start having the harmony/panorama/etc tests!! Should we start a babies' sex thread?

• @bluejeanbabi05 I didn't even think about it! I vote go ahead and start it if you want, especially since it will take forever to get it stickied lol
  • Of note: responses usually get cut off or don't post entirely if posting from mobile and you type an emoji in the middle of the comment. I've had this happen multiple times, so I just go back and edit my comment rather than posting a new one. 
    The ap really needs some help!
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If we want a designated person to start HDBD, I'm game. I went ahead and started it today. Otherwise, I'm fine with anyone getting it started from week to week.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • I can take Friday ticker change since it looks like no one claimed it.  Like someone else said, if you don't see it up on Friday, feel free to beat me to it!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @sjohns08
    Some of use were wanting a weekly AMA 35+ check in.  Could I post this on Fridays? If not, which day is better?  Thanks!
  • @WRWrunnergirl I like that idea!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @WRWrunnergirl whatever you would like to do! I can't edit the original post anymore, so just decide what you all would like and go with it :)
  • WRWrunnergirlWRWrunnergirl member
    edited March 2017
    @sjohns08

Great!  Thank you!!!
  • yasandsonyasandson member
    edited March 2017
    Hey mamaz, if anybody hasnt claimed the tuesday GTKY id be willing to handle it

Edited to add : like veryone else said, feel free to beat me to it if for some reason i didnt do it
  • lin1019lin1019 member
    edited April 2017
    If we want a designated person to start HDBD, I'm game. I went ahead and started it today. Otherwise, I'm fine with anyone getting it started from week to week.
    Can I start this every week? I'm so freakin' addicted to HDBD posts! :love:

Edit: i always wait for someone to start it every week and am scared that someone is already assigned to start it and I don't want to upset anyone. So I am now oficially asking permission if I can start it every week! Also because I saw this response. :lol:
  • @lin1019 you're more than welcome to start it, but we don't assign threads that apply to the entire community. Anyone is welcome to start it if they like 

On the same note, even the "assigned" threads aren't strictly for that person to start. It's just someone who has volunteered to make sure it gets started at some point. If that makes sense
  • @sjohns08 yes, beezeemarie already told me on the original post. I thought that since it's been a few days and nobody still started it. But thank you for answering! I'm new so I don't really know the work around here :smile:
  • @lin1019 Not trying to harp but HDBD is "Hump Day Bump Day" so it is started on Wednesday.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore