October 2017 March Siggy Challenge -- "Bad Leprechauns"
    --------
    Pregnancy Ticker
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
    Myelhsasjohns08azerimama
  • Can someone tell me how I can change my profile picture? I can't figure it out lol thanks so much
  • AiramHAiramH member
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    I think you just go into your account/profile to edit, then click on the current profile pic and it should give you the option to change it.
  • AiramH said:
    I think you just go into your account/profile to edit, then click on the current profile pic and it should give you the option to change it.
    Thank you. I tried that but maybe it isn't working right away because I'm on the app. 
  • AiramHAiramH member
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    The app is ridiculous. It took me a few goes to do it. Go on the website and do it that way, way less frustrating
    Autumnbaby
  • Hi friends- quick question. I checked the abbreviation lists and I can't figure out these two: TW and PGAL can someone help me out?? Thanks!
    mrs_fogue
  • sjohns08sjohns08 member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    @callababy17 Trigger Warning and Pregnant after Loss
    callababy17
  • Hi friends- quick question. I checked the abbreviation lists and I can't figure out these two: TW and PGAL can someone help me out?? Thanks!
    @callababy17 I had to google them, too!
    TW is usually Trigger Warning. Though there's a TwattWaffle Thursday thread. 
    PGAL is pregnant after loss. 

Prople usu add a TW when talking about a MC or infertility struggle. 
    callababy17
  • edited March 10
    @sjohns08 this is unbelievable but we're at the point where some of our members are going to start having the harmony/panorama/etc tests!! Should we start a babies' sex thread?
    Me: 29 DH: 35
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    FTM, Due Date: Oct 13, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    tiff22ie
  • @bluejeanbabi05 I didn't even think about it! I vote go ahead and start it if you want, especially since it will take forever to get it stickied lol
    VLillyV
  • Of note: responses usually get cut off or don't post entirely if posting from mobile and you type an emoji in the middle of the comment. I've had this happen multiple times, so I just go back and edit my comment rather than posting a new one. 
    The ap really needs some help!
    jessafishy
  • If we want a designated person to start HDBD, I'm game. I went ahead and started it today. Otherwise, I'm fine with anyone getting it started from week to week.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • KDeolaKDeola member
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    I can take Friday ticker change since it looks like no one claimed it.  Like someone else said, if you don't see it up on Friday, feel free to beat me to it!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @sjohns08
    Some of use were wanting a weekly AMA 35+ check in.  Could I post this on Fridays? If not, which day is better?  Thanks!
    KDeola
  • KDeolaKDeola member
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    @WRWrunnergirl I like that idea!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @WRWrunnergirl whatever you would like to do! I can't edit the original post anymore, so just decide what you all would like and go with it :)
  • WRWrunnergirlWRWrunnergirl member
    10 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 23
    @sjohns08

Great!  Thank you!!!
    sjohns08
2»