September 2017 Moms

Never Have I Ever

Re: Never Have I Ever

• Loading the player...
  • lahearn18 said:
    @kailapop
    I don't know anyone who has openly admitted that they enjoyed it. My DH has no shame in his game, and wants to try again...sober. I laughed at him. 
    I enjoy it. Does that make me weird and disgusting? Probably. Lube is your friend And it's only fun if you get to control it if you know what I mean lol.  
  • @maddisonwallace
    No i dont think that makes you disgusting. I just think people in person are less likely to openly admit to it. I dont mind when he "plays" down there while doing other things, I just do not enjoy it on its own and there was plenty of lube when we tried i just wasnt comfortable with it, which probably didnt allow me to be as relaxed thus not a great experience. Maybe one day I'll be more open to it, but for now it is still a no go for me. 
  • lahearn18 said:
    @maddisonwallace
    No i dont think that makes you disgusting. I just think people in person are less likely to openly admit to it. I dont mind when he "plays" down there while doing other things, I just do not enjoy it on its own and there was plenty of lube when we tried i just wasnt comfortable with it, which probably didnt allow me to be as relaxed thus not a great experience. Maybe one day I'll be more open to it, but for now it is still a no go for me. 
    I was totally against it for the longest time. We tried it once and I was like that is never happening again. It was much better when I got to decide on my own time if that's what's I wanted right then. To each their own! Life is too short to sexually (or otherwise) do things to please a man if you don't enjoy it too! 
  • @amandarene112 I was living in the 90s, I just was so into beauty and the beast. Everything in my bedroom, most of school items, and clothes were all beauty and the beast. I didn't see the hype in anything else.  I love other Disney movies though like Aladdin, Snow White, Pocahontas, and the little Mermaid to name a few.  I just never got into the hype with lion king.   
  • Never have I ever done anything sexually with a girl. (Kissing doesn't count)
  • Never have I ever done anything sexually with a girl. (Kissing doesn't count)
    I dreamed one time that I kissed my best friend. And she pushed me away and reminded me that I was in love with my boyfriend, not her. When I woke up, I told her about my dream, and she was like, yep that's exactly what I'd do. :joy:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsmgsee that's hilarious!!!! 
  • Have we run out of things?!?!
  • Have we run out of things?!?!

No we cant have run out of things already. There has to be some juicer ones out there.

• Never have I ever been to a rave. 

(Technically, I actually have, but I hated it, and thought this would be a good one anyway. ;) )

• Never have I ever had sex at work 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Never have I ever had sex at work 
    I had to really think about that one........ 
  • @DPandMB being on a conference call definitely counts! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @DPandMB being on a conference call definitely counts! 
    Lovetit it is then. 

• kailapop said:
    Never have I ever had sex at work 
    I had to really think about that one........ 
    hahaha, me too.... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Im also surprised at how many of these i have done myself lol.
    Never have I ever drank and remembered "last night". 
    ( i for sure was a smoker, not a drinker!)
  • DH and I are also each other's first and last. We also have been together since we were 15, so there wasn't much time to get busy elsewhere, haha.

I've done the back-door dirty a few times, and I can only even attempt it if I'm like at a 8/10 of schmammerdness. Even then, it's still questionable at best. I can say maybe once or twice I was feeling dirty enough to somewhat enjoy it, but for the most part it's a no go.
  • Never have I ever eaten sushi!
    WHAT?! craziness!! We have the best sushi place right next to our house and I want some so bad. 
    WHAT?! craziness!! We have the best sushi place right next to our house and I want some so bad. 
    I know! I don't know why, I guess I've just never tried to find a sushi place. I don't even know where one would get sushi around here 
  • I have been craving sushi like crazy. Our favorite place is back in Virginia. Every time we go, no matter how long it's been between trips they always remember our order. Can't wait to go back in a few weeks!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like sushi but with nothing raw inside. It was definitely an acquired taste.
    Me either... I have no desire to, lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Sushi and brie will be among some of the first things I eat when I'm no longer pregnant!!
  • Never have I ever driven a motorcycle. I have ridden as a passenger, but never as the driver.