Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 3.14

M/C:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie?
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Tuesday 3.14

• @Anna_1021 I'm so glad you found an RE that you like

M/C: 8/6 (1/1 AL)

CD: ?

WAYDTGKU: Benched

R/R:  *TW** I feel like such a Debbie Downer here lately and I apologize. I was actually thinking that maybe things were headed in the wrong direction because the bleeding had slowed down to spotting and then stopped Saturday night.  But then showed back up last night. And like I mentioned in another thread, I don't know anyone who had the injections so I'm really struggling with what aches & pains & things are normal vs not normal. **end TW.  Also, this is hell week at school. Spring Break starts on Friday. We had field day yesterday, and have a field trip today & Thursday!

CS/Q:

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? I don't like pie. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Anna_1021 Glad you found  a good RE & that your boss is understanding!
    @purplg8r You have every right to be struggling right now. I sincerely hope that your body is on the right track and that everything you're experiencing is "normal". Good luck this week at school. Only a few more days til you can enjoy your Spring Break!

M/C: 
    1/1

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, CM, BBT, OPKs, Vitex

R/R: Snow day!!

Image result for snow day gif

CS/Q: Has anyone ever have EWCM and spotting at the same time? I usually don't get mid-cycle spotting, and I'm so confused.  

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? I don't think I like pie. I have celiac disease, so I literally haven't eaten pie in years becasue gluten free pie is hard to come by. When I have had it, the crust was pretty gross, so I'm not sure if it's that I don't like pie, or if gluten free pie is just inferior. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @Cricket648 - There's a bakery in Omaha that makes an awesome GF apple pie. And I make GF pumpkin, sweet potato, and French silk pies at home! Good crusts are hard to come by/make!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @Anna_1021 I'm so happy that your RE appointment went well!
    @purplg8r  *HUGS* Please don't ever feel like you need to feel guilty over not being all sunshine and rainbows every f---ing day. TTC sucks, and what you're going through right now sucks even more. We're here for you, storm clouds or sunshine.

M/C:
    7/7 (4/4, 1/1 AL)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, HIO

R/R: Ugh AF was gone for 24 hours and now she's back. I work with a whole bunch of engineers so we're celebrating Pi Day at 1:59pm today. I'm excited. B

CS/Q: Nothing today.

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? That's a hard one, probably apple or French Silk
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @morado23 Good to know! A GF bakery actually just opened a few blocks from me, but I'm sad to say I haven't been too impressed with the things I've gotten. Good crusts are so hard to find & make! I made a GF apple pie once. It turned out well, but dealing with the dough was such a pain that I never did it again. I love to cook, but for some reason I really hate baking. Luckily, DH enjoys baking and makes an awesome GF carrot cake, though. Do you have celiac/eat gluten free as well? 
  • purplg8r Definitely don't worry about being a Debbie downer. I think during TTC we are ALL downers at various points... I know I can be! 
    @Anna_1021 Awesome to hear you like your RE. It makes SUCH a difference when you vibe well with a doctor and feel they are on your side!
    Cricket648 TMI asking perhaps but did you BD recently? Sometimes that can cause light spotting especially if you are close to O time. 

M/C: 
    2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPKSs (CBD advanced--see Rant), temping, and TRYING to have sex  :/

R/R: RANT: Ugh! The CBD advanced showed me a flashing smiley today and I was so not expecting it. This is only my second cycle since getting my period back after a while, so I am not normal yet, but I thought I had a good idea---was expecting to O next Tuesday... if the CBD is like last month, I'll O in two days, maybe three... totally threw me off my game. And DH just does not "perform" well under pressure... and I already told him, "OMG flashey smiley, we have to have sex tonight and every other night" and he said this AM it was too much pressure.... What was I thinking sabotaging him five minutes before he had to go to work when he has to work until 11 PM? UGH! I'm going to have to pull some tricks out of my sleeve to have successful BDing as much as I want this week... not my strong point...  :/

CS/Q: No. Really like temping. The spike will help confirm the million $ CBD advanced test 

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? I'm a vegan, so as long as it is vegan, I love ALL pie... all cake... all cookies... all ice cream... you get the idea  :o
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Anna_1021  That's awesome your boss was so good about it!
    purplg8r  Don't feel bad about what you have to do to process this... no one expects unicorns rainbows! youre doing great
    Cricket648     Yay! Snow day for me too! I also have celiacs, but I love baking so I make my own crust (I've even done struedels with gf filo dough!)
    @KariAnn323 Hopefully AF leaves soon!

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: FET, Supplements

R/R: Rave: My office closed for the day, even though it turns out its kind of not so bad. Planning to spend the day chilling, deep condishing my hair, a lil yoga (yogaglo app) and generally sending myself (and all you ladies) good vibes :)

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? Probably Apple, but honestly, my fave pie is whichever one is fresh from the oven :)
  • M/C: 13

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Metformin and Vitamin D

R/R: Daylight Savinga Time is kicking my ass. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? Apple. Pumpkin. Banana.  All the pies every day. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @Cricket648 - I gave up gluten over 5 years ago because I was getting terrible migraines more and more frequently and I had tried eliminating other things (without much luck) from my diet. I thought I would give in a shot. I'm bummed that gluten is one of my main triggers, but it's pretty cool to not have a headache every single waking moment of my life. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @dragonette505 That sounds yummy! I haven't even come close to attempting a strudel. Do you make your own filo dough or have you been able to find it in stores?
  • @purplg8r So sorry to hear you struggling with the bleeding, I wish I could give you some insight on that. What I do know however is that this journey is tough, and it is only normal to feel down at times and fing the struggle hard. I am proud of you, and everyone here pulling through the tough times and we are here to listen, even when you are sad, or lost. **hugs**

@EmilyLove25 Don't worry, you'll figure it out quickly how to schedule BDing and present it to DH without him feeling pressured. It can be a process, but you'll find what works for you guys. :) 

@dragonette505 Wow that day of chilling and pampering sounds just lovely :) Enjoy every bit of it :)

Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • @LoveInDC, @EmilyLove25 - My DH definitely had performance issues last cycle when I told him when the FW was. We only ended up with -2 for timing and no BFP obvs. I'm not saying a peep this month!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Cricket648  I make my own filo... I found a you tube vid of a greek dude who makes his own gf filo.... I make cheese struedel with it (keeps my german hubby happy) with raisins and vanilla sauce....mmmmmmmmmm
  • @EmilyLove25 @LoveInDC @morado23 I am hesitant on this, because I don't want to spread false (or one-sided) oppinion, but we actually talked about timing with the RE on our appointment. I was keen on knowing how we should "schedule" BD to O, like the day before, or on the day or so -- and frankly he didn't seem to worry that much about it. I am due to O on Sunday and he said to just BD whenever we are in the mood that weekend :) 
    Of course it might just be because since we did not concieve during the past ~14 active cycles, it might not matter for US that much.. Anyhow I thougt I'd share, since I've been obscessing on this quite a lot before.
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • @Anna_1021 I am so glad your boss was understanding and you like your RE! 
    @purplg8r I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. I hope you don't ever feel like you have to put on a happy face here. 
    @KariAnn323 I am an engineer! I don't think we are celebrating today, but it sounds fun! What do you do?
    @EmilyLove25 Sorry about DH's performance issues! I am actually on my 6th day of flashing smiley today... last month I had 4. Hopefully you can get creative and take the pressure off :)
    @dragonette505 Enjoy your day off! It sounds amazing!

M/C: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, HIO EOD/ED

R/R: I'm just having an off day. It's one of those days I'm just going to shut myself in my office and talk to as few people as possible. It's only Tuesday and I am really looking forward to this weekend! DH will be in Vegas, but I get a mini girls weekend in a neighboring town! I'm still just hoping to see a temp spike tomorrow in order to keep good timing.

CS/Q:  

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? Apple pie with ice cream!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @anna_1021 Glad your RE appointment went well!
    @purplg8r So sorry you are bleeding again.  I don't feel like you have been a debbie downer at all.  I think you are handling a horrible situation very well.
    @cricket648 Yes!  I had spotting and EWCM on Sunday.  No insight onto why, but I feel your confusion.
    @kariann323 Enjoy your Pi day celebration!
    @EmilyLove25 My DH is the same way and is notorious for saying let's just do it tomorrow.  Well no, sometimes tomorrow isn't good enough!@dragonette505 Enjoy your day off!
    @LoveinDC Enjoy your day at home with DH!

M/C:
    7/6, 4/4 AL

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, cm, opk, hio

R/R: I have a lot of rants today so please feel free to ignore me.  I woke up to a huge temp spike of  1.5 degrees and a sore throat so I'm worried I'm getting sick.  I just finished my antibiotics for strep throat on Saturday so I really hope I'm not getting it again.  I did have 2 glasses of wine last night, I'm sleeping at a hotel and I temped an hour later than usual so it could be all of those things as well.  I'm more mad though that I had to throw out the temp, when I think O will be any day now!  ***TW*** Also, I'm staying at the same hotel I was at when I had my loss in November.  It's bringing back a lot of bad memories and I'm just ready to go home. I just wish I was home with my boys getting snowed in by the blizzard! ***End TW*** 

CS/Q: No, but this cycle is confusing me.  I've had EWCM since Saturday, but my OPKs aren't close to positive and with today's temp being useless, I may have some later this week.

I love pie!  My favorites are strawberry/rhubarb, cherry, and pumpkin depending upon mood and time of year.

I'll be back tonight for comments.  Have a great day ladies!
  • @Anna_1021 It's so awesome you have a supportive boss! Hoping for all the good news at future appointments for you. :)

@purplg8r Sorry to hear you're still bleeding, you are in my thoughts today. Hugs!

@dragonette505 Sounds like quite the snow day. Enjoy yourself :)

M/C: 12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, avoiding caffeine

R/R: *TW* The fiance and I did a personal remembrance/memorial dinner last night in honor of those we lost last year. It was a beautiful moment that I wont soon forget and it felt like I got some final closure with the MC that happened, and my fiance felt the same over the loss of his uncle. *TW*

CS/Q:

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? I either like a good apple crumb pie or a tart cherry pie. Both I'll eat warm with a dollop of whipped cream. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• M/C: 7/8

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: I think nothing this month. We will bang when we want and I have super obvious CM so I can't help but notice it when its there, and that is what I will do for guessing when O is. Thats it. I am over this shiz.

R/R: Its a snow day!!! H and I are trapped at home and we are gonna bake cookies later and take the dog on a snowy walk and snuggle and we already have a roaring fire going!

CS/Q:

I am a weirdo and I hate pie, lol
  • @Anna_1021 Glad everything went well at the REs!
    @purplg8r No need to apologize. We understand that you're having a hard time. It sounds really frustrating. Also, you don't like pie!?!? :O
    @Cricket648 I have a snow day, too! Enjoy! :)
    @KariAnn323 Sorry AF is back. What's French Silk pie?
    @EmilyLove25 Some ladies don't tell DH when they're in their FW due to performance issues. Worth a try? I find guys are pretty clueless and he probably won't know where you are in your cycle.
    @dragonette505 Happy snow day!
    @Dilynne Sorry DST is being rough on you.
    @LoveInDC I saw your question on the other thread. I use cheapies from the internet. I've used easy at home, some other no name brand, and now I got wondfos. I find they're all pretty similar - I just try to find the best deal. I usually test once a day (using first morning urine) a few days before my expected O then start doing twice a day once they start getting darker and I think I'm approaching O. Most say that you can use urine at any time of the day, but you might need a 2-hour hold, especially if you drink a lot of water. Some women never truly turn an OPK. Mine get dark, but not as dark as the control line.

M/C: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: 6! yay

WAYDTGKU: Still waiting

R/R:  Rave: I have the day off for a snow day AND I got in for an U/S today. I'm so happy I don't have to wait until the 22nd and I will have my results before my follow-up with the OBGYN on Thursday. I just called around until I found a place that had a cancellation for today. So happy! :)

CS/Q:

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie?
    Pumpkin, berry, or pecan bourbon. Apple is OK, too, but only with vanilla ice cream.
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @purplg8r I am so sorry for everything you are going through. Big hugs and never feel like you are a downer!

@KariAnn323 have fun celebrating Pi day!

• @Starla Thanks for the OPK advice! I did a little happy dance when I saw your update :) I'm so happy that things are starting to go your way <3

• @LoveInDC Aww thanks! I love that gif! :)
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• @LoveInDC LOL to the comment about being proud of YH shopping trip! DH and I struggle with that all the time. He buys things I would never ever buy.
    @dragonette505 Yay for snowday! It sounds like you have an awesome day planned. 
    @purplg8r Don't worry about being a Debbie Downer. Everyone feels down sometimes and this is a place you should feel comfortable venting. Stay strong, and vent as much as you like. We aren't going anywhere.  

M/C:
    4/2, 2/1 AL

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, BP, CM, HIO, evening primrose

R/R: Yesterday was a bad day for DH. We've been meaning to scrap his old car for a while, and he finally got the title notarized. He started driving the car and literally 1 and a half minutes away from the scrap yard the car over heated and refused to start... and AAA wouldn't tow it to the scrap yard... needless to say he was in a bad mood so no BD last night for us. :( 

CS/Q: I'm starting to feel disheartened about O this cycle. I'm on CD 29 and have literally had almost two weeks of wet CM and still nothing... 

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? hmm it is a toss up between pumpkin and apple! I love both!
  • I’m in shock that there are so many of you who don’t like pie, my hands down favorite dessert!  And I hope all of you with snow days today enjoy them immensely!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, Pineapple 1DP-5DPO, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: I had my follow up ultrasound appointment today from the pain I was having last week, and everything came back clear which is good (tech thinks it was likely a cyst that burst, but wondered why the OB/GYN didn’t scan me last week.  Me too, lady).  **TW**But this appointment was like getting shanked multiple times.  The receptionist at check in said: “Is this the first time you’re here for this pregnancy? Oh wait, you’re not pregnant.  Sorry, wouldn’t wish that on anyone.” and the first thing the tech said to me was: “There’s your uterus, no baby in there!” I know, I get it universe. Thanks. Rave: She said I had nice follicles.  I’ll take it.**End TW**

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Really any fruit pie/crumble, but apple is usually my favorite.  Pumpkin too!

@Anna_1021 So glad you like your RE and that your HSG went well!

@purplg8r You’re not a Debbie Downer, you’re going through something hard and that’s what we’re all here for.  Hopefully things start getting better for you soon.  Sending you some love today.

@TigerCakes sorry you’re having such a hard time this trip.

@Starla So glad that you were able to get your U/S done today!  

DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @morado23 Sounds like a good reason to give up gluten to me!
    @dragonette505 That sounds delicious! 
    @TigerCakes Sorry about your trip. Hopefully it goes by quickly. 
    @darkrose88 Sorry about your car and about the long wait for O this cycle. FX it happens for you soon!
    @KatieEl So sorry about your appointment! That's awful! You'd think they'd be a little more sensitive. 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 Sorry to see you back here :( Glad the appointment went well though, and hopefully work won't be too terrible about the lost day!
  • @KatieEl I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hugs! Hurray for great follies!
    @JJMNO1616 Congrats on the house! It's a big decision and I agree that the financial part is scary, but sounds like you guys made the right decision. Yay!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• @KatieEl Ouch, I'm sorry they said those things. Happy to hear you've got great follies though!

@JJMNO1616 Yay! Congrats on the house!

BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Im lurking from TWW :)

@JJMNO1616 Thats so exciting!  Congratualtions!
    @EmilyLove25 et all Ugh my husband has the same problem. And I don't mention that I'm ovulating but he always ASKS!  And then just complains that he's not in the mood. Last night I said "that's ok it's not big deal," and let him go do whatever he was doing and sure enough!  He came back in the bedroom 20 minutes later and was like "let's do this!"  You know, but cuter haha. I guess just don't pressure and let them think they have a choice in the matter (j/k). That'll be my game plan going forward. Good luck. 
    Also @purplg8r please dont feel bad about being down. That's ok and I know that no one here is annoyed or upset by it. We're here to vent to so vent away. I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time. Hugs your way girl. 

Ok bye!
  • M/C: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: pnv, charting (but totally slacking this month), maca fudge daily. 

R/R: I just worked three 12 h shifts 
    in a row, so = exhausted, but I'm off today during the storm (woulda had to find a way in if I wasn't) and my husband has a snow day AND it's his birthday so we're just doing it and playing games and staring at the snow and cuddling. Super nice. I expect to ovulate around Thurs, so this is a nice surprise! Didn't think we'd hit the FW much this go round, since DH is supposed to be out of town as of last night and Blah blah.

Sorry to just drop in after only minimal activity this month. Been having depression flares in the setting of TTC pessimism this month and general doom & gloom in terms of the future. Wasn't focusing much on my cycle. Don't know whether to step back from the news or what. 

CS/Q: I randomly had a positive OPK maybe four days ago without a temp rise. Just a fluke? FWIW I'm using the rest of a container from last cycle even though they're technically mildly expired. 

GTKY: It's Pi Day! What's your favorite pie? It's my husbands birthday today. I always make him a key lime pi.
  • TigerCakes Ugh false temp spikes are so frustrating, and days you have to disregard it all together, UGH. I really hope you aren’t getting sick again. Strep throat is no fun. Sorry about the bad memories. Internet hugs.

kiwi2628 I think that’s actually the right approach. Sometimes I think the OPKs etc make it so hard and so stressful that it ruins the chances anyway. Good luck.

Starla YES! I was so planning on not saying anything this month, but I was so shocked by my flashey smiley that I did. Lesson (re) learned. NOT mentioning it again. Sadly though, he can tell that if I’m asking to have sex, I must be fertile! I need to try to initiate sex randomly other times!!! Glad you got in for the US!

Sailing_Mama Definitely! And this is just an estrogen spike, not LH, so I think even more likely to be fake/early/long.

darkrose88 I hope the cycle starts normalizing or you have some O signs soon.

KatieEl I agree! I can’t imagine not liking pie! DH hates it (aka more fore me). Amazing how different tastes are! And I’m sorry, a receptionist at an OB/GYN place should know not to say that to anyone. Blah. Double check, lady!

JJMNO1616 VERY dramatic lol! Congrats on the offer!

BreezyBee I think that is great advice… mention it, but if he says no, just sort of say, “ok.” Most likely with the seed planted they will organically want to do it later anyway! Needless to say, that is NOT how I reacted this AM but will going forward!

orbmaker That’s interesting… Are you using cheap ones with the dark line? Did it get lighter the days after the positive?

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• orbmakerorbmaker member
    edited March 2017
    @EmilyLove25 it was the first day I started testing, maybe cd 11, way before I would expect a pos (I have 31 day cycles). I've been terrible about temping consistently, but I'm definitely not in the post O temp range yet and no ewcm that I've noticed. Negative opks every time since. They're just Walgreens brand or whatever 
  • darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited March 2017
    @JJMNO1616 DH did actually call the scrap yard and they can tow it. Unfortunately it was too late in the day to get it done yesterday. I've told DH just to schedule for them to pick it up another day this week so we don't repeat the fiasco of yesterday... Also, congrats on the house!! So exciting!! :smile:
  • @Anna_1021 - My DH initially thought he would want to know when we were getting close to FW, but his performance anxiety made it impossible for him to finish. No sperm, no chance at baby. I'm certainly not obsessed with getting it just right every cycle, but it would be nice to at least have a shot. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017