April 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread 3/8

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread 3/8

• Ugh, I had an ocular migraine start about a half hour ago...literally half of my vision is just flashers and I'm trying to teach through it. Dreading when it ends because that's when I usually get the full-blown migraine after...this afternoon is going to be ROUGH. I might teach with the lights off and my sunglasses on, haha. :sunglasses:
    Yuck.  Did you make it through the day?  I find it sooooo hard to teach through a migraine.  Other sicknesses are one thing, but migraines are nearly impossible. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Anyone else still having crazy vivid dreams?  For the past 3 nights, I've had dreams about violence and wake up each time in a cold sweat. Why would my pregnant brain feel the need to do this to me?!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • catem07catem07 member
    edited March 2017
    @cafedisco On Sunday night I had a super vivid dream that two of my (currently married to other people) coworkers were dating each other. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• @cafedisco I had a dream the other night that my grandma, grandpa, and aunt all died in the same day. And I just happened to be there to witness all 3 instances. That was a rough dream to wake up to.  :(
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @shaunessa haha! Well I keep telling him I need some this week, and we've been too busy. Not a bad solution.  :D
  • Night sweats, lots of peeing.  But not feeling too uncomfortable otherwise.  Slightly bothers me that I cannot see "down below" and even wiping is a challenge.  (sorry for tmi).  Also have some super tight BHs, but not too often. 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • edited March 2017
    Not a pregnancy related symptom but a cold related one...is it possible to cough myself into labor?! :lol: Goodness I hope this eases up soon. 

ETA Oops I commented on the old thread and not the current one...my bad!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker