March 2017 Moms

Appointments! Wk 3/6 (Inside&Outside babies!)

2»

Re: Appointments! Wk 3/6 (Inside&Outside babies!)

• @korpisar No experience there, but I'm so sorry for this added layer of stress! What a frustrating way to find out, too. As someone who has a kiddo who was born with a foot deformity, my best advice is to make the appt and then shut it out of your mind until then. Don't let it rob you if the joy of spending time with your squish. Hopefully it was the injections and it will pose no issues! Regardless, you can handle it, whatever "it m" is. 
    Thank you for this - appt made for next week. I'm trying to put it out of my mind. I am really hoping it's out of his system now  and the levels are normal.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • @catybug820 That sounds very stressful, I'm sorry!  Hope you get to go home soon and get some Zs and baby snuggles!!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited March 2017
    @catybug820 my LO had jaundice too, thankfully she didn't need the bili lights though! Keep up the good work with all that feeding...pooping helps get the bilirubin out of the system! FX you both can go home soon!!
  • @jenny0228 so glad you were finally able to meet a dr like that. I can't imagine coping with those constant ups and downs 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh thanks gooodness @jenny0228!!!! So glad to hear you finally got some calm and logical news!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! 
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    edited March 2017
    @jenny0228 thank god for rational drs! its sad when the pregnant lady is the most relaxed one in the conversation!
    This is spot on ^^

@jenny0228 so so so glad you finally had a doctor that didn't put you through another alarmist appointment! 
  • kjd291 said:
    @jenny0228 thank god for rational drs! its sad when the pregnant lady is the most relaxed one in the conversation!
    This is spot on ^^

@jenny0228 so so so glad you finally had a doctor that didn't put you through another alarmist appointment! 
    Haha exactly!! I wanted to hug the OB I saw today- she is my favorite, so reassuring and calming. I hope she is there when I deliver! 
  • @jenny0228 What a stressful week for you  :'( I'm so glad you finally got some reassuring answers! FX that OB is the one to deliver your baby!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @jenny0228 I am so happy you got some reassurance!!! You're doing awesome!