April 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 3/1

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread 3/1

• Options
    Nausea seems to have returned :s Luckily it's not constant, but a couple of times within the last week I have been eating and spontaneously feel the urge to vomit and up comes whatever I just ate. Barely made it to the bathroom one time which was pretty disgusting. And then today I have just felt slightly nauseated all day. This might also be acid reflux related but I almost feel like there's something burning the back of my throat pretty often when I feel the nausea. My organs are officially out of room :#
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My main symptom is exhaustion from peeing so often. I also have bad low back spasms, so every time I have to sit down to pee my back hurts like crazy. Then like 8 minutes later I have to do it all again
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kitkat8387 I've had a bit of nausea too and it feels cruel. Sorry you're going through it!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    @BecNJake I am right there with you... i swear the longest stretch of sleep I get at night it 2 hrs at this point because of the peeing. I'm so tired! 
  • Options
    anyone else having carpel tunnel issues? I think that may be what's going on with my hand/wrist the last few days but it just clicked today. If you've had it before or currently, what's it feel like for you and what do you do for it?
    I had meant to respond to this previously! For the last 1-2 weeks when I wake up in the morning or after a nap my knuckles have been very stiff, but over the course of the day they've loosened up and gotten better.  Today though... they still hurt/feel stiff and it's almost lunchtime. :/ I don't know if that's carpal tunnel or just a result of my hands swelling, but it's not fun.  If you feel it mostly in your wrists a brace may help - I've had wrist/thumb tendonitis before and I bought a brace that immobilized my wrist and thumb and wore it all the time at first, then only at night. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @shaunessa yes! And it's wrapping around to my hips, butt and lower back lately too. 
  • Options
    @shaunessa Yes! I posted about it in my ticker change. That's exactly where my pain is. 
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 same here for the BH. I hate standing and walking after sitting for awhile now. So close to the end. 
  • Options
    @Dannylion24 The kid would lose his head if it wasn't attached to his shoulders. Seriously, he can never find anything, shoes, sweater, etc. ::insert major eye roll::
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @KirstinH88  Same here with the water giving heartburn-I never knew that could happen.  I'm also getting BH when I go from sitting to standing. 

I also got a stabbing pain today a few times in my vagina.  Anyone else?  What the hell is that?

• Options
    @aboxofchocolates I get those on the regular. Feels like a cramp in your cervix?

DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @KirstinH88 hahaha oh man that's awesome! 
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 your DS sounds like my DH  :D he loses everything and his "looking for" skills are majorly lacking! 
  • Options
    Woke up with sharp, sudden stomach pains on the top and side of my bump. Combined with nausea. Not going to be a happy camper today. 
  • Options
    I can't handle this anymore. On top of being crippled with pain all day long now I just don't get to sleep at night. It is horrible. I couldn't fall asleep until almost 2:00 last night. I am just so tired but between the restless leg, heartburn, pelvic/hip pain, having to pee, etc..... I cannot freaking sleep at night. I lost it a little bit last night at DH. He was grumbling when I asked him to get something for me to help me sleep. I had absolutely NO sympathy on the man and actually sort of wanted to murder him with my pillow for the rest of the night. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was laying in bed last night and literally could not roll over because I was in so much pain. I guess baby was in a weird position or something. I almost had to call DH, who hadn't come to bed yet, to help me, but waited it out because I was afraid of waking DS.
  • Options
    Anyone ever felt a pulsing in your abdomen? It's definitely not baby hiccups and doesn't seem to be my pulse. Baby is moving fine and everything. Online it says it could be the baby practicing breathing. I never experienced it before, though, so I was wondering. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• Options
    @ebloom3 is it all the time or once in awhile? 
  • Options
    @ebloom3 my abdomen has a super visable pulse all the time while pregnant, but I think it's because of my anterior placenta. Mine is definitely my own pulse so maybe it's a different thing than what you're experiencing. 
  • Options
    @HGRich I just noticed it last night. It pulsed for maybe 20 minutes or so. Then the baby became SUPER active, and then the baby got the hiccups. I don't know if there was a correlation or not. I am not really worried since movement is normal. It was just something I hadn't experienced.

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• Options
    @ebloom3 weird, but kind of cool! I don't know, I don't think I've experienced that. 
  • Options
    @ebloom3 super weird, but I actually felt this today during the ultrasound, and the doctor said "can you feel him practicing breathing" I guess I just didn't realize that's what it was, but I felt it a few times in the last week or so. Looks like your internet search was right! Glad you brought it up!