April 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 3/1

Re: Symptoms Thread 3/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 yes! I saw what you said about "wondering why he was so much better than the other kids." Lol! 
  • Options
    Between this lingering sinus infection and pregnancy brain, I'm just functioning at about 60% right now. Not sure how I will make it another two months at work since I have already mentally checked out. 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    anyone else having carpel tunnel issues? I think that may be what's going on with my hand/wrist the last few days but it just clicked today. If you've had it before or currently, what's it feel like for you and what do you do for it?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @McFarKane - Wait, you can lose a mucous plug more than once?? I never lost mine the first time, so I thought it was a one-and-done type of thing. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Magheeta I thought it was a one time thing too until I lost my first one a few weeks ago. They said as long as it's not bloody or followed by increased contractions/water breaking, it's completely normal. 
  • Options
    Anybody else experience the return of dysgeusia in the third tri? I had it so bad in the first. I'm not sure if it's the same (resulting from hormones) or if this is just a byproduct of constant reflux, but I'm curious if anyone else is needing to pop the mints. 
  • Options
    @schef070911 haha! Well I'm glad I'm not the only one I guess. It seems to have returned with a vengeance but you may be right that it's after something sweet and I hadn't noticed. 
  • Options
    @cafedisco yes ... my belly feels so tender and painful sometimes I can't even touch it. Bruised is a good descriptor. It really makes caring for toddlers challenging bc I hate having to duck their tackles and hold them almost at arms length for hugs at times :-( 
  • Options
    @aboxofchocolates yep--sounds exactly like hemorrhoids. Or just a little tearing from strain. I wouldn't worry at all. I've had hemorrhoids that quite frankly caused a bloodbath after each BM, so a spot is nothing to worry about. Sorry to be gross--but it's true! But blood is always disconcerting, especially during pregnancy. 
  • Options
    I have gotten to the point where I dread going to bed. Everything just hurts so much. It literally brings me to tears in the middle of the night, trying to move around a little. I think I will just stop sleeping for the next 6 weeks. Also, the magnesium has definitely given me loose stool, which I was warned about. But, it is either liquid poop every morning or having such bad restless legs and BH that I don't sleep literally at all the entire night. I just love this so much!

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsstuessy me too! Currently 5:30am and so happy it's almost daylight. 6 more weeks to go OMG
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    @mylittleirvz my carpal tunnel made its appearance with pregnancy #1. It never went away! Most women who get it during pregnancy have it go away immediately or a few months after birth. As far as symptoms, I experience numbness at the hand/fingers and like a burning sensation. It painful. All you can really do is wear a hand brace, which supposed to help keep your hand straight while you sleep. As a side note, since my carpal tunnel never went away, I ended up getting a cortisone shot when my LO was about 9 months old. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers