March 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms 2/27

2»

Re: Symptoms 2/27

• Options
    dreamsjc1 said:
    I've been noticing a pulsating feeling randomly at the front of my belly, right where I can feel my baby.  Anyone else feeling this? It's kind of sweet, almost like he's breathing or his heat is beating.
    I feel this every once in awhile too :) I always just assumed it was baby's heartbeat

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    @jazzyma14 I'm in a similar boat.. I'd love to know how I'm supposed to feel the difference with BH and real contractions when they ask me at checkups. I just always say BH but pretty much feel like I have no clue because my contractions with my first just felt like BH but gradually got more painful. So...??? 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby has had a lot of hiccups lately. This last bout has been going on for 20 min as I'm trying to go to sleep. I feel so bad for the guy. I'm hoping it's not a sign of distress.
  • Options
    Pretty sure lost mucous plug yesterday. I know it might not mean much. Any personal experiences? How long after losing it did you go into labor?
  • Options
    Baby has had a lot of hiccups lately. This last bout has been going on for 20 min as I'm trying to go to sleep. I feel so bad for the guy. I'm hoping it's not a sign of distress.
    From everything I've ecmver heard it is absolutely not a bad sign. Doctors aren't even sure why baby's hiccup, but they speculate it's to strengthen the diaphragm.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Baby is definitely dropping, so I keep peeing everytime I move, or laugh, or sneeze. Also keeps making me think I might be leaking. 
  • Options
    @Ivorytower2 I lost mine the morning before my son was born.. I believe it was the same with my sister and my niece. It can happen up to a week or so before though (I think) ... 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I sure wish I was feeling some labor symptoms!  I don't think I have even felt any Braxton Hicks. I still have six days to go before due date, but going a week late would be very bad timing for us so I'm hoping to start feeling things sooner rather than later.  Doctor checked my cervix yesterday said it was soft but not dilated at all. I was really hoping he would say it was a bit dilated...

Other than that I'm just getting bigger and bigger