May 2017 Moms

TMI Tuesday 3/7

2»

Re: TMI Tuesday 3/7

• @SKZW thank you for the advise! Hubby is super understanding and wants to make sure all is ok.
    It is relieving to hear that some other women have experienced something similiar, but this is definitely something I'm going to bring up with my doctor next appt.

I'll have to remind him how lucky he is next time I'm sleepy or don't feel like it- we still DTD 2-4x a week and that's cutting back! lol no wonder we got here...after 10 years of knowing each other and almost 5 years of marriage it's still something we enjoy, but sleep is definitely taking a priority these last few months and I'm curious to see where it'll go once LO arrives.
  • Loading the player...
  • I honestly cannot remember how long it's been. I remember it was a Thursday morning. ... I'm super swollen down there so I don't want anything in there and now with the shortening cervix Dr doesn't want anything down there so that's that lol
  • When my dr said no sex, im not gonna lie, i was kinda glad! Makes it so it's not me saying no :)
  • I've tried and tried to explain to him where his parts go lol..and the dr, who has a wonderful sense of humor, has also tried to explain exactly what happens! He just has it in his head. He is lovey and cuddly by personally so our intimacy has gone from about 4x/week non pregnant to lots of cuddles, which I am fine with. I feel gross, large, and hard to please right now so cuddling is a good compromise. I'm not a DIY'er, so I'll just wait for the spark to fuel the fire again!
  • @WombThereItIs - we had a weirdly similar conversation in our house. He won't ask, and I certainly am not going to. What's a sex drive? But with DS, the last 2 weeks or so were interesting! I asked every day, just to try to get things moving along!!

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • FYI. During my last pregnancy as I got closer to my due date and my OB was checking me, she told me that she could feel the baby's head. Well stupid me has a conversation with DH about how his "package" is longer the doc's finger...  He cut me off on the spot and was totally against any sex until after baby arrived.  So, if you are still interested in bedroom action, you may want to keep some check-up appt details to yourself.  Just saying.  
  • Husband told me that he won't ask for it anymore because it seemed to make me so uncomfortable. 

I told him that sounds great to me but he should know that if I don't get scheduled for a c section he should expect to be used mercilessly  for the prostaglandins in his semen in about 8 weeks.
    Haha with DD1 we "tried" to use the natural prostaglandins to induce labor naturally and it was just wayyyyy to uncomfortable. I told DH I'd rather be pregnant for another week lol 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Husband told me that he won't ask for it anymore because it seemed to make me so uncomfortable. 

I told him that sounds great to me but he should know that if I don't get scheduled for a c section he should expect to be used mercilessly  for the prostaglandins in his semen in about 8 weeks.
    FWIW, and your H probably won't mind, but it's actually better to ingest the semen than anything else...
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Ok, gas while pregnant is the worst. My stomach was upset overnight, and there was so much pressure in that cramped space...it really hurt. All I wanted to do was fart, and I couldn't.
  • @starphish18 I swear by simethicone. Its otc, pregnancy friendly, and pretty cheap. It's the same stuff marketed as gas drops for babies. 

May '17 labor memes
  • Ugh I feel your pain @starphish18! Between that and heartburn its he worst feelings, so far at least haha might have to try the simethicone @WombThereItIs! Thanks for the tip! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin