wtf wednesday 3/8

Tomas Ferraro Sports Editor mayo college basketball ncaa basketball sexy dance

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: wtf wednesday 3/8

• Loading the player...
  • @dannylion24, a lot of them are "older" (60s) women who are mom/grandma type figures who I think feel that fact gives them free reign to do/say what they want. I love them all to pieces but it's seriously getting a little aggravating...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy ew! I do not miss renting. What bad communication they're having with you too. 
  • @HGRich Yeah, it is just awesome. Our building has like a 60 year old heating system or something, at least that is what I overheard them saying yesterday. And they couldn't wait one more month for us to be out of here. :neutral:

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @catem07 Oh yes, I expect that to be coming this weekend at a wedding shower I'm going to. I measured behind all 9m of my 1st pregnancy and had a thriving 6.12 baby. They can all shove it. I'm still sleeping happily on my tummy so, small belly win. They all feel the same coming out. 

• @Virginialeigh my company actually has a policy that you have to use up all your sick and vacation time while on FMLA... Thank God that's illegal in my state (we're based out of TX, but I live in MA).  I can't imagine having zero time off for 6+ months.  What do they expect us to do?!?
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • @Ekzerr that is really bizarre to me, and I agree, it could make the transition a little harder for DD. Also, leaving that kind of mess for you, in general but especially while you're in your last trimester, is totally not cool. I would definitely ask her about the whole "playing Anna" thing if you can. That sounds like something my MIL would totally do, thankfully she lives 5hrs away  >:)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Ok I got some clarity on that weird comment from my male coworker (above) about twins. A female coworker was feeling my belly (she asked first, thank goodness) and he walks by and says "twins?" again. I rolled my eyes and said "still no!" 
    He said "ok well that's just the rumor I heard!" 

So either he's being ridiculous and trying to start one, or he's actually heard that from someone. I don't know. But what on earth, and do I seriously look like I'm having twins? No. I do not. And why would I lie about it? So weird.  :|
  • @pammasu0909 the hr lady finally got back to me after  week and said they just started what they call "baby bonding time" this year. So I have 10 days that I can use any time within the first 6 months after the baby is born.  That will make up for the 10 sick days I'll be giving up but I'm really thinking about just making my maternity leave 10 days longer.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker