Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTF Wednesday - 2/22

13»

Re: WTF Wednesday - 2/22

• Options
    adirat said:
    @JJMNO1616 lol so it's a long story, but quite literally he is now a fascist who identifies with Mussolini and believes that all of America's ills could be cured by having a revered (gay) warrior class. 

As background, I grew up in a majority Mormon area where it was essentially unacceptable to be gay. This kid left the Mormon church when he came out in college. I literally have not interacted with him since high school but a good friend of mine from growing up sent me some screenshots of his facebook and yeah he is hard core pro-Mussolini and also in favor of an all-gay warrior class that would rule over "breeders." 

AKA off the deep end. 

I don't even know what to say about that. 

• Options
    @wabash15 you win WTF Wednesday. Game over.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 My reaction exactly. 

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 so its DH's sister.  apparently in order to be eligible for parole he has to have a "stable family" and can't be around guns.   So SIL is marrying him to give him a "stable family"  so that if/when he comes up for parole he has a better chance to get out. yah its all kinds of crazy.  
      If he does get out and they want to come and visit... I do believe that if you payed your debt to society you should get another chance but murder (not self defense or accidental) is a crime i'm not sure I can get past...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options

@wabash15 What a bizarre situation. Hopefully it doesn't come to any of that?  

FWIW I unknowingly worked with a convicted (and paroled) murderer for about a year. He got fired because he didn't disclose it and the employer found out. He was a little rough around the edges, but I would have never guessed he was a convicted murderer. Although I don't know if that's better or worse.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016