September 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptom Thread 2/20

Re: Weekly Symptom Thread 2/20

• @lahearn18 I'm sorry you're crampy and scared :( try not to stress and take some deep breaths! Is it just cramping?
  • @lahearn18 I was cramping a few days ago, and it was freaking me out. Turned out I was just constipated and needed to poop.  :D Any bleeding?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Like clockwork each week, the day before my "ticker change" I have ute cramps.  :s
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• @daniellelynette and @mrsmgsee
    No bleeding just cramping. It's just driving me crazy. I havent had any constipation yet...i just feel overall horrible and now crampy. Blah!
  • @lahearn18 it's probably just your little gummy bear growing big and stretching out their living space!! Hoping your cramping subsides soon :\
  • @lahearn18 do you think you've been drinking enough? My Dr said that can cause cramping. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Has anyone had a yeast infection yet? Or during previous pregnancies? Google is telling me it's pretty common during pregnancies, and I'm feeling the beginnings of one starting. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My sciatic nerve is killing me! All down the left side of my butt, into my leg is burning. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @HollyGolightly09 i usually drink a lot maybe i could be slacking today. @daniellelynette i was thinking maybe its all the stretchin and stuff. Its just strange feeling. My rational and irrational brain are fighting right now.
  • @lahearn18 I know exactly how you feel. I've had some mild cramping off and on since the day of my BFP, and even though it's never severe and never accompanied by blood, I always stress about it. I've also realized that every morning for at least the last week, I wake up expecting to see blood. There's no reason for it, but the closer I get to 12 weeks, the closer I get to being the most pregnant I've ever been, and the more I expect that this can't possible be really it for me. It's the first time I've been viably pregnant in 8 years. Could I really get so lucky that this one will stick?

• @amandarene112 after 8wks i became the most pregnant ever so i totally get that anxiety and wait. Then i see these women losing their babies at 10, 11, 12 weeks and it has been making me so anxious for my next scan and the 2nd trimester. I thought pregnancy was supposed to be a happy time!?!? I am anxious and nervous and worried like 75% of the time along with all the other lovely 1st tri symptoms. DH doesnt get home for 2 more weeks and I just need a big ol hug and kiss and the everything will be alright over the phone/skype just doesnt cut it. Blah end rant. But this cramping yall, like baby give momma a break please.
  • @lahearn18 I've been cramping here and there too. Drinking lots of water does help. My OB said it's everything stretching in there. Everything to us is magnified by a bazillion percent though lol I agree that seeing/reading about people losing their babies closer to 12 weeks freaks the daylights out of me. My husband just about deleted my bump app a couple times because everyone's stories made me freak out and bawl my eyes out!! A good friend of mine lost her baby last fall at around 24 weeks. My nurse kept stressing to me last week that I need to find ways to enjoy the pregnancy and not be so anxious about it all the time. Apparently high anxiety during pregnancy is correlated with higher chances of postpartum depression..
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• @LaceyC1020
    I dont think I'd be as anxious or worried if DH wasn't across the country. He's been gone since 2 days before my BFP. Silly Navy. 2 more weeks til he's back. He always knows how to calm me down. 
  • @mrsmgsee I've had one already. My doc said in the first tri all they can really do is monostat, the 7 day cream, none of the shorter 3 or 5 days, and no suppositories. I ended up having to do two 7 day monostats, but it seems to have finally gone away. They also put me on probiotics to help prevent bacterial vaginosis or any other ph imbalance problems. 

• @mrsmgsee I had 2 or 3 last pregnancy but I think they were all second to third tri so I was prescribed terconazole which took care of it. Yeasties like to pick on pregnant gals!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lahearn18 I can totally understand that!! My DH has such a calming personality and spirit about him, and it does help! He was in the Navy too! 
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• labby18labby18 member
    edited February 2017
    Yall...i had soo much gas and a huge BM aaand cramps are gone.

Eta TB totally ate my post. 

But now i have a headache but i have a migraine disorder and i am not allowed to take my RX pregnant so let's hope it fades quickly.
  • @lahearn18 Yay for the cramps being gone! I've had a headache all day, thankfully it never turned into a migraine (my meds have been banished, too) FX yours won't either! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lahearn18 said:
    Yall...i had soo much gas and a huge BM aaand cramps are gone.

Eta TB totally ate my post. 

But now i have a headache but i have a migraine disorder and i am not allowed to take my RX pregnant so let's hope it fades quickly.
    This is exactly how I've been feeling today! It's so scary when the cramping is localized so close to the uterus. Definitely sends the PGAL brain all over the place. I'm so glad you got relief! 

I know caffeine isn't really great when you are pregnant, but I had a nagging headache for the past two days and I finally broke down and had a cup of hot tea that seemed to help. Maybe you could try a small amount?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006
    I have a cup of earl grey every morning. I'll make sure not to skip it in the morning, bc at night me and caffeine arent friends lol thank you tho
  • @lahearn18 darn!! Well I hope it goes away on its own. There's nothing worse than a headache you can do nothing about.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Guys guys guys! I just felt baby move! Not joking! This is my second I know the difference between gas and something moving inside the ute! Last time I had an anterior placenta so I didn't feel anything until like 20 weeks, this is so surreal! 
  • lap018 said:
    Guys guys guys! I just felt baby move! Not joking! This is my second I know the difference between gas and something moving inside the ute! Last time I had an anterior placenta so I didn't feel anything until like 20 weeks, this is so surreal! 
    Whaaaaaaaat!!!!! Eeeep!
  • The insomnia is REAL! I woke at 2:30 a.m. and have been awake for an hour. My brain won't go back to sleep. 
  • @lap018 That is so exciting! How far along are you?
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • 9 weeks and 3 days, the morning sickness that had gone suddenly is back but it's mild so it's ok. Lots of bile early in the morning and worst is when I throw up all my medicine, my God! It tastes horrible, sorry TMI! 
    I hope all of us will feel much better when we are in the 2nd trimester! I can't wait for the burst of energy and cravings to start!
    oh, weird and probably almost impossible but I feel like I can feel something in my belly, like baby movements, I know it's too early and it must be all in my head but I can feel fluttering...I only felt my baby move on week 20 in my first pregnancy so this feels very very weird but good, just because I feel like yes there is actually sth there! I haven't had any scans yet and still have 3 weeks before my first scan so although it's just in my head, I whole heartedly welcome it! 
    Hope everyone has a better week each week! ❤❤❤
  • ShreyaRShreyaR member
    edited February 2017
    lap018 said:
    Guys guys guys! I just felt baby move! Not joking! This is my second I know the difference between gas and something moving inside the ute! Last time I had an anterior placenta so I didn't feel anything until like 20 weeks, this is so surreal! 
    Wow just saw this, how many weeks are you?! Congratulations
    btw last time I too had an anterior placenta and only felt movement at week 20!! Same pinch!!
  • lahearn18 said:
    @daniellelynette and @mrsmgsee
    No bleeding just cramping. It's just driving me crazy. I havent had any constipation yet...i just feel overall horrible and now crampy. Blah!
    I was sort of cramping when I had an upset tummy, hope all is well! Cramping is considered normal so you should be fine but you should mention it to your OB anyways! 
  • lap018 said:
    I heard that if you already have a kid you can feel it as early as 10 weeks. I don't know how true that is. 
  • @lap018
    that's super cool! 
  • @lap018 this makes me soooooooo excited! I'm almost 12 weeks!!! On Friday!!! Eeeep!!!
  • @lahearn18 thank you! It was only once and it was as if the baby was balled up on one side and decided to unroll and move to the other side! I knew it as soon as I felt it! I had been lying still for like half and hour and then ate some cereal laid back down and then it happened, I haven't felt it since but there was no mistaking it!
  • @lap018
    my friend said in the beginning it felt kinda fluttery and it was easy to miss if you weren't paying attention. 
  • Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited February 2017
    lahearn18 said:
    Both @daniellelynette and I have been suffering from hip/tailbone pain. *snip*

And stuck in the box :
    I've been having tail bone pain since 8 weeks. Chiropractor hasn't really been helping.. I've taken a week off and I feel like it's better, but gets worse after working all day on my feet. 

12 weeks and feeling hungry hungry hungry. Can't fit in my pants. Acne. Tired. Bloating was HORRIBLE last week but a tad better this week. Constipation.. I just want to pass gas and deflate my tummy.

Baby is sitting off to the right of midline and sometimes I think I feel a firm bump right above my pelvic bone. Not all the time though. 

Also also, @lahearn18 I constantly cramp too. I've been cramping since like week 7 :)

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @lap018 That's really cool. I wish I could say the same.

12w2 and my doctor remarked today that I don't look pregnant (but I'm bloated and gaining weight)... It'll prob take me a while to a. Look pregnant b. Feel the baby. But we'll see! 

The Nuchal put my mind at rest yesterday, hopefully for the long haul. I'm tired of worrying. :( 

Not perfect (still very tired!) but def feeling a decline in yucky first tri symptoms (i.e. nausea) and I hope everyone starts feeling that soon! 
  • For those looking forward to those first flutters... I first felt my DD in the car when I had my seatbelt right across my lower abdomen I think the pressure made me recognize what was going on. I think I was somewhere between 16+ to 18 weeks. It's such an "OH!!!" moment : )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sableeg I feel your pain. I can't stop sneezing today and have definitely "leaked" a few times, even right after going to the bathroom. I've been trying to go walking outside since our weather is warmer, but I guess that time outdoors is probably flaring up my allergies as well. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @mrsmgsee Yeast infections and UTIs are both more common during pregnancy. 

8w+4d to 9w+3d (having another U/S to confirm date)
    Sore boobs and rhinitis are the only
    contstant. Constipation and gas come and go. Headaches occasionally but they're pretty mild. Otherwise just a bit tired so going to bed early. I'm considering myself lucky so far!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d