4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you have a favorite item of clothing you've received or bought for LO?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 2/15

• Loading the player...
  • @schef070911 Checking out you Wednesday people today. DD has that shirt. I saw it and had to get it. She is obsessed with drums. My sister is a sort of professional drummer and my DH's best friend is a drummer in a local band. SIL bought her a little mini drum set for her birthday this year. she LOVES it. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Once again, late to the party. Stinkin' germs getting in the way of my internet life! 

How far along are you? 
    33 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Celery, durian fruit (whatever that is)
    Appointments this week? 
    I was supposed to have my regular checkup yesterday, but had to reschedule since DS was sick. Going back on Monday to see the NP. Maybe she won't make me feel so rushed?
    Symptoms?
    Lots of wiggling/kicking/shifting. I'm pretty sure baby is head-down, but I honestly have no clue. I'm peeing all the time, and the insomnia is starting to shift to not being able to fall asleep. Oy! 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I posted a question about delayed cord clamping in the Birth Plan thread, and since it's long, I'll let y'all find it if you're interested. I don't want to xpost. 
    Can I just say how much I love my chiropractor?? I swear there are so many days I do not feel like I'm in the thrid trimester. I don't ever remember feeling this good during my first pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, the days are still long and hard (that's what she said) but I feel like I have so much more endurance than before. Plus I think I'm in a better place mentally, which I'm sure is helping a ton, too. 
    GTKY: Do you have a favorite item of clothing you've received or bought for LO?
    Since we are team green, I haven't gotten much as far as clothing goes. I did get a onesie that says "strong like mom" which is think is cute and simple. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers