May 2017 Moms
Options

Valentine's Day Chatter

2»

Re: Valentine's Day Chatter

• Options
    I set up the kitchen with hearts and garland and 3 new books and cups for the boys. We had a special breakfast. DS1 went to preschool and was very excited for valentines and to give his teachers his flowers. DS2 and I went to the mall and got some little treats. DH will be picking up some dinner and we will have dinner as a fam. No gifts. Usually just cards and flowers. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So what movie do you watch on Valentine's Day when H is at school? The end of Magic Mike XXL  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited February 2017
    We exchanged gifts this morning then I went to get my hair cut and colored. I went to my daughter's school for a valentine's party and we went to dinner tonight. Nothing too fancy but a great day! I hate that I haven't posted much but my app has been really screwy lately. 
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    H ended up getting me some very lovely flowers, plus he ran into a friend from high school who's looking for pregnant women to give free massages to as she finishes her masseuse training. Woo! I got H some Valentine's bourbon, and we got Chinese take out and watched a movie at home. It was all really nice. :)
  • Options
    @MrsFox2008 @babymc517 we too had heart shaped meatloaf, yum!! Paired with mashed potatoes and artichokes. Then DD "helped" me make chocolate covered strawberries (helped eat strawberries before dipping, toss them in and make a mess). It was a blast. 

I also had a massage this morning, and we did "hearts and crafts" with paint and potato stamping. After she went to sleep, DW and I did face masks and soaked/scrubbed our feet with Lush stuff. So much fun!