February 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms (2/6)

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms (2/6)

• Loading the player...
  • My rule about labor and birth announcement threads- IDGAF. I'm sick of all the rules and b!tchyness. You either pushed a baby out of your vag or had major surgery. Do what you want girl. If the labor buddies want to get it started then it is what it is. Maybe LB's can ask their respective LB's their preference.
    Who is being bitchy? 
  • Yeah seriously who is being bitchy? I feel like all the regs have had perfectly nice conversations about how births could be announced. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Not calling anyone out. Just an air of bishyness lingers whenever someone doesn't post on the exact thread they were supposed to. The rules changed and then wait nobody did it right and do it this way because it's how would be most pleasing to me. I'm just saying let the labor and birth posts flow.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Not calling anyone out. Just an air of bishyness lingers whenever someone doesn't post on the exact thread they were supposed to. The rules changed and then wait nobody did it right and do it this way because it's how would be most pleasing to me. I'm just saying let the labor and birth posts flow.
    I think you are reading way too much into this. It was a lighthearted conversation. 
    I think you need to unwad those panties or pop that baby out  ;)
  • I've notice from other threads that some of you are in baby related Facebook groups. What are some good ones to join?
  • @sadiec92 I joined an evidence based safe sleep group. It's been really informative so far!
  • @lfrank12 Awesome, what's the name of it?
  • @sadiec92 Safe Infant Sleep - Evidence-Based Support Group
  • I'm in the same Safe Sleep one (extremely informative) and also an evidence based feeding one. I recently just joined a csection one too. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker