February 2017 Moms

***The Great Big Labor Thread***

Re: ***The Great Big Labor Thread***

• Congratulations @Gretchypoo@homemake, and @LC12261012! Such amazing stories and amazing, beautiful babies!

Also, can I just say I hope our board Speshul Snoflakes it again and has NO car babies?!

@kswiger06 Thinking of you! Praying all is well.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats @homemake @Gretchypoo @LC12261012!! Hope you are all home enjoying your baby snuggles  <3
  • @kswiger06, thinking of you girl and waiting for an update!   I hope everything is okay! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BlondePeanut aren't you @kswiger06 labor buddy? Still haven't heard anything from her?
  • Big congrats to @LC12261012, @homemake, @Gretchypoo!! Your LO's are all precious ❤

@kswiger06 due date twin, thinking of you and hope you and your LO are both well!! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @TeacherMom2517 Congrats! Noah's chubby cheeks are too adorable. So glad all worked out well. Will there be more follow up for his kidneys?
  • Thank you @yogadevil !!  Figured that was the case, but glad to know all is well on their end!
  • Congrats @kswiger06! Austin is adorable! I hope his bilirubin levels go down and your pain goes away so you can get some rest 
  • @kswiger06 our guys were almost identical in size!! Twins 4 lyfe
  • @kswiger06, there you are!   I am so glad all is well.  He's adorable! 

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats @kswiger06, Austin is adorable! I hope you and your DD start to feel better and I hope Austin's bilirubin levels go down!
  • Congrats @kswiger06! Sorry you are having a rough time. Take care of yourself. We will all still be here when you are ready!
  • Congratulations @kswiger06! He is handsome and you did a great job! So glad to hear all is well!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Congrats @kswiger06! Austin is so precious ❤ I'm sorry your dealing with jaundice and your DD being sick. Hopefully everything calms down soon!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • leslie1331leslie1331 member
    edited February 2017
    Congrats @TeacherMom2517 and @kswiger06, both adorable babies!!!

And @kswiger06 if I don't get my epideral, I will be a hell of a lot worse than you were!! Someone may not make it out alive!! 
  • I'm so happy for you @kswiger06!! Austin is amazing, and I hope you can rest and heal so you can enjoy allllll the baby snuggles <3
  • @kswiger06 so happy to hear from you and look at Austin! I love your birth story.  Huge congratulations
  • Yaaay @kswiger06! Glad you are doing well. Sorry you had a rough one, but baby Austin is so adorable!
  • GretchypooGretchypoo member
    edited February 2017
    @kswiger06 Austin is adorable. I hope he is less jaunsiced soon. And your labor story is hilarious! Agreed with PP- what happens in L&D stays in L&D :-)
  • Congrats @Gretchypoo, @kswiger, @TeacherMom2517 and anyone else I missed. So precious to see all the beautiful babies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations @kswiger06, @Gretchypoo, and @TeacherMom2517!  All the babies are adorable!
  • @kswiger06 congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling better soon and that Austin's bilirubin levels go down as well.  He's adorable!!!
  • @kswiger06 so glad you checked in! Cogratulations! Hes just beautiful! Hopefully you both recover well! I also had a few choice swear words during labour & im sure theyve heard worse so wouldnt be one bit worried about that! Lol

good luck @kirstynikole! Hope everything goes well tor you! Xxx
  • Seriously? Seriously?! Well, Wednesday morning I woke up feeling "labor-y". I had some BMs and contractions, I got adjusted by the chiro, went home and had some intense contractions. I called my H to come home from work and by the time he got there the intense cxns fizzled out. The BM's persisted. I had an appt with my MW that afternoon and she checked me (at a very squishy, stretchy 2) and we went home. And then the nausea set in. And more BMs. So here I am 39&4 with a freaking stomach bug. Once again terrified of going into labor! Why can't my family just be healthy? I still feel like crap. But after two days of lying in bed sucking up even more sick time I had to come into work. 

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Now that it's February and I have my outside baby, it's hard to keep up... CONGRATS EVERYONE ON THE CUTE NEW BABIES!!!!
  • @peachesnbean I can't believe you're still working.  I hope you're ok. 
  • Things started happening for me at the last full moon. Kiddo didn't come night of, but it was the first night of prodromal labour, which turned real a few nights later. So don't write off the next round of Febubabies just yet....
  • I was slightly crampier than usual last night. I don't think we can prove causation though when that's happening at 40+5 and I ate a gigantic dinner. 
  • I thought yesterday would be busier too!  Nothing here,  I have been thinking daily that its about to happen. . . Nope, just hugely uncomfortable. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker