September 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Loading the player...
  • Yay @amandarene112!! So glad everything looked good today!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Thank you, @LaceyC1020! We are really relieved. 

• @amandarene112 So happy to hear your great news!

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Can finally hop on board with an ultrasound pic! 8w+4 baby is measuring a few days smaller but keeping same date. Heartrate was 158 abdominally, vaginally was 165z
  • kaylaakosuakaylaakosua member
    edited February 2017

Finally joining.  Official due date is Sept 10th now!  Moving a day forward.  Measuring 9w 3 day. HB 170 and I got to see it flicker. Babe in there all snuggled up and got to see some wiggling. 

Edited. Personal info out of picture. 

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @margareth I'm a Labor Day baby myself! 9/3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • @Texafornian How funny! Once in a while ppl must get a kick out of that when you tell them. Being in labor on Labor Day.... how appropriate. 
  • IdleFancyIdleFancy member
    edited February 2017
    @Texafornian @margareth Labor Day baby high five! I'm 9/2 and my dad *still* loves talking about my mom going into labor on Labor Day. Though, it is nice having a guaranteed three day weekend on or around your birthday each year!
  • Hey! That's my due date! I go for my first ultrasound next week Thursday at 10 weeks!
    kaylaakosua said:

Finally joining.  Official due date is Sept 10th now!  Moving a day forward.  Measuring 9w 3 day. HB 170 and I got to see it flicker. Babe in there all snuggled up and got to see some wiggling. 

Edited. Personal info out of picture. 

• @wellhithen aww it looks like a cute little frog!!!
  • @IdleFancy I love how your dad still talks about that... cute and hilarious :)
  • Yay, we finally had our first ultrasound today at 8+2! Baby had a hr of 157 and I keep my due date of 9/19. They did find a Subchorionic hemorrhage and put me on pelvic rest until the end of first tri so here's hoping we'll have a happy healthy rest of our pregnancy! 
  • edited February 2017
    Had to pop in on the labor day conversation. My little brother was born on labor day. September first back in 2001. It's so fun to joke about mom going in to labor on labor day whenever the subject comes up. 
    Most of my family was born in November and are Scorpios, so he's so excited to finally have someone share his birthday month so he's not alone. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @parker0706 my sister had one of those too and went on to have a completely healthy full term pregnancy :) 
  • So I am partially joining this thread (they didn't print pictures at the ER)....but I had my first u/s! 
    Unfortunately, baby is much smaller than I thought. I'm pretty certain of my dates, so when I saw baby measuring a week and 2 days behind I got a little nervous. Also I was seen for spotting and they found a subchorionic hemorrhage. They told me its too early to be concerned about just yet, I'm measuring 7w2d and will have a follow up visit on Wednesday. Has anyone else gone in and been shocked by what their measurements were? 
  • @mrswilcox I'm sorry to hear this, but as you were no doubt told nothing is conclusive yet. Hoping for a good us on Wednesday and glad you don't have to wait over a week for it! FX
  • I'm so excited!! Had our first appointment today and got to see baby. I'm 10 weeks, baby's measuring about 9+4 but wasn't able to get a great measurement because baby was curled up and super wiggly! Got to see a nice strong hb of 166! And keeping original due date of 9/6. SO said he fell in love when he saw the hb. Awww!
  • 9/8! sorry not 9/6
  • @manalus1220 my due date was 9/6 and now they said 9/8 I'm also 10 weeks but the babies (twins) are measuring at 9 weeks. Good luck with your pregnancy! 
  • @h0connell aww congrats on your twins!♡ I was secretly hoping she would find another baby in there but I'm completely happy with one too since this is my first, LOL. Thank you, and good luck to you too. H&H 9months to you and yours!
  • I went for an ultrasound on Thursday and it seems that the baby stopped growing at 9w. I was 10w 3d. They were not able to find a heartbeat so we had a missed miscarriage. I am so devastated. I have to have a d&c on Monday. Best of luck to you guys!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @smgaynor I'm so very sorry for your loss...it truly is the worst thing to go through. So many hugs...sending love and light your way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • @smgaynor im so very sorry.  Sending you all my love.  <3
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3