September 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 1/30

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest 1/30

• Options
    We are moving too in 16 days. I am excited about our new house, but concerned about all the little projects that I will need to do to make the house baby ready / safe. The people we bought it from tried to DIY everything, but they did not finish their DIY. Such as screwing the toilet to the floor rather then leaving it free floating or attaching the kitchen counter tops to the cabinets and the cabinets to the wall. Thank goodness DH does home remodeling when he isn't on shift at the firehouse!
  • Options
    labby18labby18 member
    edited February 2017
    @amandarene112 at least you know where you're going lol! Next week we get to apply for orders find out in march what we get selected for, but he is also up for promotion and we wont find out those results until August and that will change the orders, which we wouldn't get new orders until Sept/Oct....right around EDD and right before moving....I'm ready to leave where we are, but I just hate waiting to find out where especially when we could get stationed back home for me by parents...so excited/nervous 

*ETA gif

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought a bag of jolly ranches, had about 70 jolly ranchers. My DH ate almost the entire bag in like 4 days. I bought those specifically for the terrible taste in my mouth and because of my excess saliva. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! He just chews them to bits, doesn't even eat them properly! Agh!
  • Options
    @lahearn18 That would be so rough! FX you get to be near your family!