July 2017 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday

2»

Re: TW Tuesday

• Options
    @Dcwtada, I completely understand. I personally dislike our kids pediatrician. They all see the same doctor. I'm completely against CIO and she told me my son doesn't need to be eating at night so to let him scream, even if that means he throws up. Ummm how about no. 

But then we have our oldest son who will be 4 this month. He is mentally and physically handicapped. Special needs. He weighs 22lbs and can't ever get over it. He will be getting a G-Tube here pretty soon. But she never argues with us about that. She's SO confusing. 
  • Options
    My TW is me.  I'm pissed off, grumpy and snappish for no reason.  Look out world.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My TW has been going on all week. I had a glucose test Friday and the results STILL aren't posted. I was trying to be nice and patient, so I didn't email until yesterday. Turns out the lab never sent the results to my dr to be reviewed. They still aren't posted so I'm hoping they will be up this afternoon. Usually this takes less than a day. I think (wishful thinking?) everything is fine but it would be nice to know if have to take the longer test and miss half a day of work so I can get that scheduled.