December 2016 Moms

Re: February Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kacie209Kacie209 member
    edited February 2017
    @yellingbanana So much stuff going on with you... but all good things! Congrats on the house!!

I went back to work on Monday (not February, I know)... and I already hate it. I started in the position I am in back at the end of August and was still learning since it was a WHOLE new department than I had worked before. I know nothing, and feel so overwhelmed. I basically had to jump right back in with what's going on in my department and at the same time, adjust back to working life. I just want to spend my day with Wyatt instead.

In other news, my birthday is next week and I will be closer to 40 than 30 now. Woof. DH's birthday is this Saturday and I still haven't gotten him anything besides a card - no time while I was out to thoroughly look. He doesn't care about gifts but I'll figure something out - even if it's WAY belated.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I miss being pregnant suddenly and I HATED being pregnant. Normal? I'm afraid to tell my husband he will think I'm nuts
  • Options
    @LandJ13 I miss it because even at its worst it was so much easier to manage. 
  • Options
    @landJ13 @KattyC I hear ya both! My sister is getting married at the end of next month and the BM dress I have doesn't zips up right now. I ordered it when I was 20-some weeks PG and figured I'd be OK with the size that zipped up in the store at that time (granted they stretch out). I guess I should have ordered bigger! But, at this point... I wish I was still PG cos there would be a reason why the dress would look the way it does. Even with my workouts and eating mindfully, I haven't lost a thing... so here is hoping something changes by March when alterations starts. :(

Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Options
    KattyC said:
    @LandJ13 I miss it because even at its worst it was so much easier to manage. 
    This, yes! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Are people mainly gravitating toward the fbook group lately? I feel like I don't see lots of the regs interacting as much and I feel like I'm missing something! 
  • Options
    @Christinaruth74 yep, the FB group is much more active than here lately.

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    I sent a message but wasn't invited to the FB group....
  • Options
    I'm still here! My random thoughts for the day: 

* life is much easier since i quit trying to breastfeed
    * i still dislike pumping but i will keep doing it for a while 
    * im having a somewhat difficult time adjusting to the mundane aspects of motherhood... i feel like im always feeding, changing, soothing, playing, feeding, burping, soothing, changing, walking, rocking... 
    * i got an email about a job today! now I just need to figure out daycare... wonder how bad the waitlists are. It's a work from home job but I don't know if I can do it with the constant efforts above. 

• Options
    My old dog stinks. Her breath has gotten bad in the past few weeks, she's farting worse than usual  (didn't know that was possible!), and her body just smells even after a bath. And she got clingy last week. Wonder if something is up.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @ea301 congrats on the job!!
    im with you on the difficult time adjusting. I miss being able to accomplish something with my day. I'm either feeding the kid or she's sleeping on me. Just set her down they say....if only it were that easy!
  • Options
    @kattyc thanks! Its just an interview at this point but its so much more promising than anything else in months! I hear you too... shes sleeping on me right now after a bath. I love the cuddles but wish I could cast some sort of spell on my bedroom to get it to clean itself...

• Options
    I'm still here, too. My random, my godbrother is coming down to visit at the end of the month! I'm super excited, I haven't seen him since our wedding 4 years ago. This will be his first time meeting not only our LO (his godson), but our pup too. I can't wait!
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited February 2017
    LandJ13 said:
    I sent a message but wasn't invited to the FB group....
    Try again, you are a regular. Make sure to give @DiFazette the email that is linked to your Facebook. Then you'll have to check that email address for the invite. Mine is linked to my old junk email address and I had to sift through a lot of them to find it. 

• Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited February 2017
    wahhhhh
    Sorry :( I still like coming on here because it's only baby related. But I go on the FB group everyday. But then I see all the things I'm trying to avoid thinking about... like the depressing news. 
    You can create a new FB account and just join the group and not go searching for family/friends? 

• Options
    James is constantly doing this during his RNP naps. I spend my day moving his head every 5 minutes to make sure I see a nostril. Can I assume because he puts himself in this position he is ok or should I continue my constant watch?
  • Options
    @LandJ13 :o wow, that's gotta be stressful for you. I'd take the cushion out, or just have him sleep in his crib/bassinet.

• Options
    Anyone else get a penguin wubba nub because it reminds you of the D16 signature graphics? Just me? :)