July 2017 Moms
Options

Monday BitchFest week of 1/30

13»

Re: Monday BitchFest week of 1/30

• Options
    The multiple dating scans is what has me skeptical unless she was just seeing different OB's each time.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Options
    @oheliza44 I agree with @cssme13 I think the only way to get that many back to back is to either pay extra or see multiple OB docs.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cssme13 Sounds like she had to have a D&C earlier in the year, plus she has low progesterone and anemia. So they were worried about the baby growing and sticking. Haven't had experience with any of them so I can't vouch for the validity of those issues leading to four ultrasounds, that's just what she said. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    lfk2013 said:
    I'm totally side-eyeing the "Desperate for Some Advice" thread. Yup, I'm a horrible person...but it feels a little fishy to me.
    Me too, I was ready to get out the popcorn, but I ended up reading a whole bunch of sound advice.  Hrmph.
    Image result for i didnt get a harumph outta that guy
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Image result for tantrum gif

Me waiting for the something to spin out of control

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    There's still hope if anyone cares about unnecessary white knighting. 
    I just roll my eyes at this point though.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    There's still hope if anyone cares about unnecessary white knighting. 
    I just roll my eyes at this point though.
    Don't get me wrong.  I rather prefer the lack of warnings and bannings and drama, oh my!  I just saw the thread title, didn't recognize the username and was ready to watch a full episode of Maury.  No dice.
  • Options
    My BF is that the political situation is getting to me. It's extremely sad to see what people are going through. I myself had really hoped to go to london to meet my sister. I wanted to go because I've spent a good chunk of my life there and I wanted to eat all my favourite things, shop at my fav stores and relax at my sisters place and meet her kids(which I love like they were my own). I last saw her summer 2015  and her kids are that super cute age I don't want to miss out on! Thanks to the current political situation I don't think it's safe for me to travel (I have a green card) so that plan has dropped. 
    Now my mum has an American visa but I doubt she will be able to come in July for the baby. I feel stuck and suffocated. 
  • Options
    @Dcwtada Oh, that's awful. I am so sorry! How unbelievably stressful.

My bitch:
    I am now 6 months into my relocation, and my employer STILL has not figured out my payroll. I was switched from biweekly to monthly payment...and they just forgot to pay me this month. Rent and bills are due, and we have no money. Even if they wire money today, it goes through a third party, so will take a few more days.
    In addition, they owe me several thousand dollars in reimbursements (essentially, another month's pay). 
    I am so angry, and stressed. 
    @virginiaunicorn11 - I am sorry to hear that about your payroll. Hopefully they get it fixed ASAP and it never happens again.
    I can't prove it, but I feel like my boss has had it out for me since I got pregnant again. I just got a time warning this morning after being thrown under the bus last week for an error she actually did. It wouldn't surprise me. She tried to make my life hell with my DD too. 
    @PurplePoppy424 - It's possible. I've heard of female bosses doing that if they had hard time TTC or can't get pregnant. Sucks but hopefully you can be on point / on top of everything so she doesn't have anything to come after you with.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Katie______Katie______ member
    edited February 2017
    In a wedding 1 month post baby, and I think I may be the one my friend makes wear 2 of the less great fitting bridesmaid dresses---as opposed to the 1 that is for maternity and requires no fitting.   Come on---give the mom of a 1month old coming a shot?! It's not like I have time with fittings.  Okay sorry....there's my rant. I may need to get a little fierce.

love that I just found the rant about the dating scans post....I thought you all had gone soft!