TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday BitchFest week of 1/30

• Started this because I really need to let out my bitch for the week.....

***TW***
    I have a friend I've known for a long time who recently pissed me the F*** off. She knows the emotional roller coaster I went through when DH & I were TTC. About 3 months ago she told me she was pregnant & I was excited for her. She called me a couple weeks later saying she MC. Then a month ago she told me she was pregnant again and was worried because it was so soon after her MC. I told her to relax and take it easy and follow what directions her OB gave her. A week ago she called me crying saying she MC again. I was feeling really bad for her & cried for her when she told me. Then 2 days ago I got a message I'm assuming she meant to send to someone else & I found out she lied about it all both times!!! I sent her a message back saying WTF?? Why would you think that was okay? That's inconsiderate, rude & offensive. I haven't spoken to her sense. She doesn't understand why I am mad & not replying back or returning calls. 

Sorry I had to get this out. Poor DH has listened to me go on about it more than he should have to.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @SaphireSweetie88 - whaaaat?! Who does that?
  • @SaphireSweetie88 WTF?! It's bad enough to pretend you're pregnant, but what a slap in the face to anyone who has actually suffered a miscarriage to lie about that. I agree with PP, she sounds psycho! 
  • @SaphireSweetie88 WTF?! I'm actually at a loss for words. Karma will come back and bite her. 
  • @SaphireSweetie88 you should definantly cut her out, that is so crazy and offensive. 
  • @SaphireSweetie88 WTF is wrong with people, why would someone WANT to even make up a story like that?? She sounds like a psychopath, I feel sorry for her if she has to use something like that to get other people's attention. She certainly doesn't deserve any of yours!!!
  • @SaphireSweetie88 What the h*ll?? I would never put up with that. How horrible and inconsiderate of her. Who would lie about something like that twice? She's got issues, I would completely cut her out. Hope she gets help cause she needs it. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @SaphireSweetie88 Whoa. I'd cut the reins on that friendship. She is clearly disturbed. Bye Felicia.

Any STM+ already experiencing hip pain? I'm already getting so uncomfortable in bed, because sleeping in my side and putting pressure on my hip joints hurts so much! I didn't experience hip pain like this with my first until I was well into the second trimester, or almost in my 3rd! Stupid relaxin. We've got 25 more weeks do to the job of widening these hips- slow down!
  • lvcpatt84 said:
    @SaphireSweetie88 Whoa. I'd cut the reins on that friendship. She is clearly disturbed. Bye Felicia.

Any STM+ already experiencing hip pain? I'm already getting so uncomfortable in bed, because sleeping in my side and putting pressure on my hip joints hurts so much! I didn't experience hip pain like this with my first until I was well into the second trimester, or almost in my 3rd! Stupid relaxin. We've got 25 more weeks do to the job of widening these hips- slow down!
    Yes, I've been waking up in pain if I lay on one side for too long. I'm ready to bust out the pregnancy pillow to see if that helps, but it mostly happens when I'm laying down in DS's bed trying to get him to sleep.
  • @SaphireSweetie88 that is lower than low!  Why would someone do that?  There is a special place in h*ll for people like that.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• @SaphireSweetie88 That girl has mental problems. That's insane! 
  • AdaByron said:
    lvcpatt84 said:
    @SaphireSweetie88 Whoa. I'd cut the reins on that friendship. She is clearly disturbed. Bye Felicia.

Yes, I've been waking up in pain if I lay on one side for too long. I'm ready to bust out the pregnancy pillow to see if that helps, but it mostly happens when I'm laying down in DS's bed trying to get him to sleep.
    I just bought a memory foam cover for my side of the bed bc the hip pain is no joke. It doesn't last long but when I wake up I have to start moving right away and the pain stops. The memory foam seems to be helping though bc instead of it happening every night it's just every few nights now. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @AdaByron @irishrose54
    I second the memory foam. I've had one on my bed for awhile and have had no problems getting comfortable (YET) since getting pregnant.
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • @saphiresweetie88 OMG WHAT?! who does that?! I would definitely cut her out. Sounds like someone who just wanted attention to me. What did her message (the one that made it clear she was lying) say??
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @SaphireSweetie88 that's not mean that's creep AF. I'd run and be thankful to cut your losses before shit got even weirder. 
  • @Twinkiedoll @lvcpatt84 @kerils @munchkinsmama @MrsLa3 - Yeah I know I should cut her loose. Just sucks because it's throwing away a 15 year frienship. :'(

@ginger1228 - Apparently she does & I guess she doesn't see anything wrong with it. Heck she texted DH this morning asking him what my problem is.

@LuLiLaEv - Yeah & she's the one friend (other than TB members and DH) that I cried to / leaned on during the hard TTC times.

@alcrimmins - Yes karma can be a bitch.

@kat0607 @Dcwtada -  Thanks

@SquirttheTurtle - I guess she found it fun / funny.

@Rae1 - The text said "she feels blessed cuz they tried "so hard" lmao. it not hard 2 get preg. u have sex 1 time ur prob preg. I told her I got preg and lost it twice 2 prove it. guess they weren't f**ng right. ha"
        -NOTE: I edited the bold word - she spelled it out.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @LoveLee85 - I had gas like crazy for a week or so. Plain crackers seemed to help me.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @cssme13 - Yeah a point that is obviously not the case for a lot of women. It took DH and I more than one time before we got pregnant.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @notachanski - Yeah I know. I think her message hurt more than it might have if it were from another friend because of how long we've been friends and that she knows everything I went through while TTC.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 I know it's hard to end a 15 year friendship, but it doesn't sound like she was ever actually a friend to begin with. A real friend would never have done that to you. She sounds like a heartless jerk. 
  • @saphiresweetie88 OMG. That is seriously terrible. I can't even imagine a friend saying that. I am so sorry you are dealing with this :(
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @SaphireSweetie88 Yeah I stand by what I said in the other thread.  She is evil.  That text... I have no words.  

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Me:28 | DH: 28
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Woooow @SaphireSweetie88! That text is awful! I don't know how she's clueless as to why you're upset with her. She should be mortified and ashamed. 
  • Can I ask this girls age?? That seems like a very immature thing to say. 
  • My BF is dd needs f'ing nap. Mama has stuff to do while you sleep little girl!!!! So go the F to sleep! Thanks!
  • @ginger1228 - I'm not sure why she's clueless either but I am assuming maybe because she thinks its funny
    (at least her text makes me think she finds it funny)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• LoveLee85 said:
    Can I ask this girls age?? That seems like a very immature thing to say. 
    @LoveLee85 - She's 29
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 Wow. That is NOT a friend. I'm sorry you had to find that out this way but honestly at least now you know who she really is and you can cut her out of your life. She does not deserve your time 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• LoveLee85 said:
    Can I ask this girls age?? That seems like a very immature thing to say. 
    @LoveLee85 - She's 29
    My jaw just hit the floor. Speechless. I would block her number and never look back! 
  • Thanks ladies!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 That is straight up crazy behavior! So sorry you are having to deal with that. 

• My BF is an entire class of 3rd graders. I am at an all Native American school on the reservation. During my art class while the kids were working on a Van Gogh project, one little girl comes up and asks if I voted for Trump. My response was "it doesn't really matter if I voted for him or not he's our president. You need to go back to your seat and work on what you're supposed to be working on" Then she asks "well yeah but did you vote for him?" Told her that it was my business not hers and that she should focus on her work. Well she goes back to her table and I overhear her conversation with the rest of her table where a little boy comments "Yeah she's white so she probably voted for him, she's a racist." Uhhhhh what?! I cannot believe that the rest of the kids agreed. I seriously would like to know what they are being taught at home. And maybe it's just hormones but I seriously cried after their class left because I've been so frustrated with that class/teacher in general since I started and this was just too much.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017