September 2017 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Hi everyone! I am a STM and just got my BFP on Friday. I am working on setting up my first appointment, but think my due date is September 22nd. I have a 15 month old son. We are very excited for him to become a big brother!
  • Hi everyone! I'm a STM with a 2 yo DS. Have been TTC for over a year, initially had some issues with my thyroid and ** TW-loss-then had a MC in 7/16. Now with the help of my endocrinologist and a little bit of progesterone, I am around seven weeks. I ovulate late in my cycle so I have a ultrasound on 2/9 for dating/peace of mind purposes. I am so gladness to be here. I live in Connecticut and enjoy hiking and riding my horses (we will see how long that lasts with this round). Congrats to everyone.
    **TW** Loss mentioned
    Me:35 DH:35
    Married 9/2013
    BFP#1 1/28/2014 DS born 10/21/2014
    BFP#2 7/4/2016 , MC at 7w5d on 7/27
    BFP#3 1/5/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies! This is my 6th pregnancy, and hopefully my third child. I have a seven year old son and two year old daughter. I'm beyond excited and nervous. My ED is September 7th.

♡Thoughts and prayers for sticky babies for all!!♡
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • hntrbdlhntrbdl member
    edited January 2017
    Hi!! I'm a first time mom and am 20 years old. We couldn't be more excited! This took us by surprise and was not planned but we are happy. I got my positive test results on Christmas Day, and just today had my first appointment and ultrasound and I'm 8 weeks 5 days along, which threw me off because we thought I was 10 weeks 4 days. I'm due September 6th and am very unfamiliar with all the slang and abbreviations on here so sorry if my post is rather long!
  • My little peppercorn didn't make it. Happy, healthy pregnancies to all!
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Amanda H. said:
    My little peppercorn didn't make it. Happy, healthy pregnancies to all!
    I'm so sorry... take good care of yourself. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Amanda H. said:
    Very sorry to hear this :(
  • Amanda H. said:
    I'm so sorry to hear this! If you need it, the loss boards on here are very supportive. Take care. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Amanda H. said:
    I'm so sorry to hear this...

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Amanda H. said:
    I'm so sorry to hear.  :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry, sending big hugs your way ♡
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Amanda H. said:
    So sorry! Take care of yourself. Sending positive thoughts your way. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • At the moment, I am 6w 2d along. I'm due 09/24. One day before my birthday, so that should be interesting. I'll be a FTM. My first appointment isn't until 02/23 (at 10 weeks), which feels like forever from now.  DH and I are excited but pretty much playing the waiting game...the ultimate waiting game. 
  • STM, EDD 9/23/17 

My DD was born March 2015. First appointment is Valentine's Day so here's to looking forward to seeing our newest baby Love! 
  • klcarr19 I love the nickname Baby Love!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Amanda H. said:
    Sorry for your loss. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @amanda H I'm so sorry for your loss
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Just found out I am pregnant a week ago. STM, I have a 2 year old son. Due Sept 27. Easy easy pregnancy and birth the first time around!  Hoping for something similar this time!!
  • Hey ladies :) I am a momma to a 21month old little girl, Reese, and found out on Christmas morning we are expecting a new little babe in September! My husband and I have been married for almost 5yrs and I am a Nurse Practitioner (but currently staying home with my daughter--lucky me :)!)
  • Welcome to the board guys! That's so crazy @baileylove22 congratulations!! 
  • Hello everyone. I am a STM with a due date of September 15th. My DS is 11months and we can't wait for him to meet his sibling.
  • hopeful FTM here..due 09/06.... second pregnancy.. my first was 13 years ago and ended in a MMC.. so tons of anxiety but so far everything has been going great.. looking forward to meeting everyone here!
    Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02
  • Hello I'm a FTM edd 9/21 anxiously awaiting my first appointment 2/10. Can't wait to see the little bundle of joy
  • Hi all :) I am completely new to this all so hope I cover everything correctly...still trying to learn all the accronyms as well. I had my prenatal appointment on Monday which confirmed I am 100% pregnant. We have our first ultrasound next Monday. We think I am about 5-6 week along which would put my due date near end of September. I am happily married, this is our first baby besides for our two fur babies. We are very nervous/excited for the new adventure! 
  • @ke0009 congrats! Come play with us other "old ladies" on the AMA check in thread.

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Hi all!! I am a STM due Sept. 22nd! After a scare earlier this week with HCG numbers we got to see our baby bean and its strong heartbeat! I also have a 7 yr old son and had a miscarriage in 2015 at 8 weeks. I am excited for our rainbow baby.
  • Following ke009's example, I live in NYC so please let me know if you're local!  (decaf coffee date? lol)
  • Hi Everyone! STM with a two year old little girl. She was a HUGE surprise, and I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was close to 9 weeks, so this very early pregnancy stuff is all new to me. 

We were incredibly lucky to get pregnant this time on our first cycle of TTC. EDD according to LMP is 9/28. My daugher was born at 37 weeks, so we shall see if that trend continues!
  • @harleyquinn0621 Congratulations! I totally understand your anxieties- I've had losses too. If you feel up to it, you should join us over at the the PGAL weekly check-in. It's a fantastic place to find support from other women who know exactly what you're going through.  

• I guess I'll go ahead and introduce myself. I'm still kind of nervous, but here goes nothing! 

Hi All, I'm a mommy  of 4 beautiful children, and  we are excited to be having our 5th. I currently have a 6 year old, a 5 year old, a 3 year old, and a 1 year old. This baby was a bit  of a surprise, but we are absolutely thrilled. This hopefully will be my 5th homebirth, if I can find a new midwife.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know why the rest of my comment didn't show. I'm perma mobile, and am not tech savvy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi All! STM, 6+5 due around 9/27, DD is almost 18m. MH and I are excited to have another so close in age. This is our last one! I'm an RN but work prn so I mostly stay home with my daughter. Congrats to everyone and I wish you all happy/healthy pregnancies.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BookitBoo PT and GV for your upcoming appointment. My EDD is also the 30th.
  • Hi! My EDD is 9/14. I am a first timer! We had a miscarriage last October, and have had some complications with this one, but we are almost at 10 weeks- which our doc says is great. 
  • curlyfrycurlyfry member
    edited February 2017
    Hi everyone! I'm about 7 weeks and I think I'll be due in September. First visit will be the end of the week and we're super excited.