1. 28 wks. Very excited to be in 3rd tri!
4. Finalized the henna artist for my mother blessing. Began re-reading our Hypnobirthing book in preparation for our refresher classes that begin this Sunday.
5. Thursday I have an appt, which will include my glucose test and Rhogam shot.
6. Lots of back/neck pain since I haven't been able to make it to prenatal yoga the last 2 weekends. So I had a lot of headaches.
7. I had a super packed weekend so I'm exhausted, but I really needed all that socialization.
8. DH and I love to go see live music. We did that Friday with 2 (new to me) friends that he works/worked with. It was awesome. We hope to get a few more shows in before baby time.
DD1 born 5/24/10.
Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.
DD2 born 5/14/13.
Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/37932099 (we used this for 6 month photos, hear head is on the smaller side so 0-6 mo fit then for hats)
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/34500194 (this hat fit perfect her first winter)
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/32557684 (these sun hats are the BEST! I get XS for newborns.)
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/29778708 (this fit well for NB pics)
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/29698724 (this is the sweetest headband. it's perfect scale for a NB in my opinion, but I am not one for the giant flower headband styles. We used this a lot for DD1 and in NB pics for DD2. I can't wait to use it again and buy more from this seller)