September 2017 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• carawasa said:
    Hello there ladies! I'm a STM due September 25.  Our daughter is a sassy 3 year old. I'm from Rhode Island and have been with my husband for 13 years (2 years married). I still talk to most of the ladies from the October 2013 group, and am excited to get to know you all!
    I was on October 2013, too!!! I wasn't as involved as some of the other ladies, but I was definitely around. Congratulations and H&H 9 months. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Lizlann my due date is also the exact same as my DD's due date back in 2014! 

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, everyone! My name is Amanda, and I live in Vienna, VA near D.C. I have a two-year-old son and am now pregnant with my second! EDD is 11/27 based on the only likely time DH and I DTD, haha! We weren't planning to start trying until March or April ... oops! I've suspected pregnancy for a couple of weeks, testing obsessively. My husband and best friend thought I was crazy because I kept giving negatives and then couldn't see the faint lines on the first few positives. It felt good to prove them wrong!
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi! I'm due September 5th with baby #3! DD will be 5 in a few weeks and DS is 21 months! I live north of Toronto in Ontario. I've got a wonderful husband and we are looking forward this little bundle!
  • @cmar1006 oh how exciting!! Same to you :)
  • Hello all! My name is Amanda and I am a FTM, though I did have a daughter when I was 19 that I placed for adoption. My EDD is September 26 based off my LMP though I'm not sure if that is correct as I had two periods in December followed by a laparoscopy on 12/22. I got my BFP yesterday and am still in shock. I was diagnosed with endometriosis after my lap so SO and I were in the process of discussing if we wanted to start trying now, or get on birth control, though we only used condoms half the times we DTD. 
  • Hello!  This will be my 5th tiny human and I'm super excited! According to my first scan last Thursday I'm due September 18th LMP says September 11th but my babies have a history of arriving 4 weeks to 10 days early
  • Hello I am new here, second time mom, found out I pregnant last Thursday! Hope all you ladies are well and so are your bumps!
    i am 5 weeks according to my LMP and 4 weeks according to my 35 days cycle! Either way my EDD should be September! 
  • Hi!! I'm so excited to be able to be here! I'm Rebecca and I'm due on September 22 with our second
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha sorry all, I tried to post much more than that, but for some reason, most of it was chopped off! Long story short... my son is almost 3 and my husband and I are so excited to add to our little family! I look forward to being able to talk to you all!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello! My name is Ashley! Im new to all of  this.. Look forward to "meeting" new mom to be's. 
  • Hello! I'm a STM cautiously expecting #2 after a miscarriage last month. My EDD is 9/14. I used to be on TB when DS was little and made a ton of friends I still talk to (both IRL and online) so I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys. H&H 9 months to you all!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • It's so crazy that you say that because I found out at three and half weeks and it was our first try AND I didn't want to get the app right away cause I felt like a nerd. Haha
  • Oh and my due date is Setember 20th as well :)
  • Hello ladies! I'm not a newbie on the bump but it has been a while. This will be baby #4 (EDD 9/28) for us and I am turning 36 next week. I have 3 boys (ages 8, 6, and 3). I had 2 back to back losses before my 3rd child and was diagnosed with a Luteal Phase Defect so my Ob started me on progesterone immediately. My HCGs and progesterone are on target as of last week and my first Ob appointment will be 2/6. I'm cautiously exited and look forward to meeting you all here! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DS1: 08/22/2008
    DS2: 08/6/2010 
    MC1: 2011 
    MC2: 2012
    Dx: LPD 
    TTC#3 - Clomid + Ovidrel + Progesterone = BFP
    DS3: 05/23/2013 

TTC #4 - BFP 1/14/17
    HCG (1/16) - 59
    HCG (1/18) - 211
    Progesterone (1/16) - 38.7
    First U/S (2/6)  

• Hi ladies! My husband and I have been trying for about 5 months and married for 2.5 years.I am a FTM, just found out I'm pregnant last Wednesday and have spent every day since alternating between crazy-excited and fretting over all the what-ifs. My first appointment for a confirmation ultrasound is scheduled for next Friday. Based on LMP I think I'll be due 9/27. Still can't believe it's real!
  • Hey y'all! Just thought I would introduce myself...
    I'm Blair, from Texas but living in Tennessee. I'm a newlywed, and we just found out that we're expecting a couple of weeks ago. My due date is 9/18. I have 1 son from a previous marriage so this is my 2nd time around but DH's 1st. Poor guy is still trying to make sense of it all. I'm sure he will be excited in a few days lol.
    First u/s is scheduled for 2/15 :) can't wait!! 
  • Hello all I am expecting baby number 4 unexpectedly. I thought I was going to be on the august board but found out today my EDD is September 4th. I'm a SAHM with a 5yo a 3yo and a 16month old (born September 2015). Excited to be apart of the comunity. 
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• Hi everyone! 
    I'm a FTM and so excited. Based on LMP I'm due on the 5th, but I also have a crazy long cycle (51 days on average). So, it may be late September for all I know. I'll have an US next week to confirm how far along. I've been with my wonderful man for 3 1/2 years now and couldn't be happier. I'm happy to get to know everyone.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello ladies, I'm 6 wks today. Tomorrow is my Dr appt. On the 3rd I was supposed to have surgery on my cervix and the urine test came back positive. Then my Dr did a beta and it was 5! Well her I am had a second beta test last Thursday and it was way over 1600 or so. But me and my fiancé are very nervous. I have lost two pregnancys early.. I just hope and pray this little one sticks and stays. I don't think we can handle another loss... Eda Step.21,2017! I hope for a girl, he has a son and I have three boys. But honestly all I care about is a health baby and pregnancy!
  • Hi! My EDD is 9/23 and first appt is 2/6. I have 3 DDs, ages 9 years, 7 years, and 20 months.  I'm in Texas and anxiously awaiting the first u/s to see the heartbeat, though the first appt i will just be seeing the nurse. Cant wait to find out if we will have a 4th girl or if this will finally be our boy!
  • @dnaddison7 where in Texas? I'm near Houston...

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Hi ladies! I am 32, expecting #2 September 18 and  have 1 DD who is 8. I'm in southern Oregon and super excited to be here!!
  • Hi!  I'm new here!  My EDD is 9/9 with our 10th baby!  Right now we have 8 daughters and 1 son ages: 19, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, and 2!  I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow and my first appointment with my m/w is on Monday.  We are really excited to be expecting again!  Looking forward to getting to know everybody here.  :)
  • Hi everyone. I am expecting baby #2 due sometime around Sept. 27th. Our son is 10 months old and we are over the moon excited to give him a sibling to be best buds with! Found out last Wednesday and first US isn't until February 21st. Excited to be here!
  • roo_babyroo_baby member
    edited January 2017
    Hi! I'm a FTM from California. EDD is 9/28 based on LMP or 10/3 based on when I think I ovulated. 
  • Hi everyone! Expecting baby#3 on 9/17. DD is almost 9, DS is almost 7, so it's been awhile since I've done the baby thing! Our first u/s is on 2/9/17. Currently considered high-risk due to some internal trauma a few years back, but once they hear the heartbeat they assure me that I won't be high-risk anymore. We live in Orange County, Ca. Very excited to get to know you all.
  • My name is Sarah and I'm from Maryland. I don't know why my username is what it is since i never choose one.  Lol!  I'm a SAHM of 3, son to be 4 kids. I'm due on 9/21 and first appointment is Monday morning.  
  • BostonBaby1BostonBaby1 member
    edited January 2017
    My name is Sarah and I'm from Maryland. I don't know why my username is what it is since i never choose one.  Lol!  I'm a SAHM of 3, son to be 4 kids. I'm due on 9/21 and first appointment is Monday morning.  
    Login to The Knot site and change your username. Knottie #s doesn't work well. 

*eta-  try to choose something that doesn't use personal information because Internet security. 
  • Hi everyone! Pregnant with baby #3 here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • SarahS2017SarahS2017 member
    edited January 2017
    thank you. I sent in a request to customer service.  If they can't do it hopefully they can point me in the right direction.  
  • @efrey1986, thank you. I sent in a request to customer service.  If they can't do it hopefully they can point me in the right direction.  
    It is very easy. Login to The Knot then click on the person at the top right of the screen to change your profile. Enter the personal profile section. Adjust username and then click save. 
  • It is very easy. Login to The Knot then click on the person at the top right of the screen to change your profile. Enter the personal profile section. Adjust username and then click save. 
    Thank you.  I changed it.  It wouldn't let me click on personal profile last night. 
  • Hi. Stm here (my son will be 2 in April) and a former bumpie- I had my account deleted during the great purge of 2015.  I'm canadian and pretty proud of it. I like long walks on the beach,  California wine and I have a nearly unhealthy love for cheese.  Edd is September 29th.