April 2017 Moms

FFFC

It's Friiiiiiiiiday! Here'a your place for flame free confessing ... 

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • @mrsstuessy thinking of you mama. People who post stuff like that don't want to understand the real nuanced factors that contribute, they just want to blame somebody for something they're mad about and it's easier to paint everyone with a wide brush. You are doing the best you can for your family, and you have no reason to be ashamed. Hang in there - things will get better! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Taylor72Taylor72 member
    edited January 2017
    Trump traiiiiin 

@mrsstuessy  screw those people. You are doing what you can in your situation and that is why there are programs like that in place. You use whatever you need and don't feel bad about it. I pray that things turn around for you. 
  • @mrsstuessy thinking of you! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that plus those negative comments on fb. There's no shame in taking care of your family, and if right now that means having to use food stamps so your child has food, then so be it. My family struggled a lot when I was younger and my mom always tried to hide it from my sister and I bc we were older than my other siblings and I know she was embarrassed, but it made me admire her more because she worked her butt off to provide for us and made sure we had what we needed and felt loved. That's the best any of us can do. I hope things start getting better for you soon, we're all here for you!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • @mrsstuessy keep your head up momma! And point me at those fb bitches I'll give em the what for.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @Blueberry85 I love those things too! Trying so hard not to buy any, 1 hour glucose is this week.

@mrsstuessy I am so sorry your "friend" is a complete jerk. I second all the pp's, keep your head up, you are doing your absolute best for your family. You still work, and stay home with your DD, so it's not as though you aren't doing everything possible to support your family and do what is best for them. You are a wonderful mom, don't let anyone think you are not! I know it probably doesn't feel like it at the moment, but this too shall pass, and you have a community here on TB who supports you until you get there.