March 2016 Moms

Walking???

SmallyMcSmallSmallyMcSmall member
edited January 2017 in March 2016 Moms
Any body else's LO's start taking their first steps?? My son started New Year's Day and is relentlessly charging around the house upright now.  :# 

Re: Walking???

• Aw man I thought this was a thread on sleepless babies. I'd have a novel to write on that topic! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh man I just realized my title is misspelled! Maybe that's why nobody's commented  :D
    but while we're on the topic of waking, man I wish my little guy would sleep through the night!
  • Loading the player...
  • @SmallyMcSmall I hear ya. Believe me. I haven't slept through the night in over a year. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DS started walking Christmas weekend and is all over the place!! It's cute to watch him try and run from us and then just fall though, hahaha. I'm such a mean mom. Obviously if he's actually get I'll cuddle him, but it rarely actually ends in tears. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @CecilB93 hahaha likewise! Nothing gets my little guy moving faster than saying "get back here!", and he'll squeal delightedly as he plows full steam ahead  :D 
  • my tiny has started letting go while she stands - you can tell she is super enjoying the feeling of finding her balance - but doesn't look like she's going to take any steps yet ... which is just *fine* with me LOL

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • My LO has been walking for a couple of months now, she's even started running. My boys didn't walk til after they turned 1 so it's been fun watching her.