February 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms (1/9)

1235»

Re: Weekly Randoms (1/9)

• @kswiger06 omg so it just just a one box thing but it was a story about a boy who was possessed by a witch who has been possessing people to kill off a family that wronged her generations ago. Like every 50 years it happens. And there were glyffs that had a code to make it seem like you released her again by reading the journal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oooo @PerraSucia that sounds fun? Lol did you find out who sent it to you... or you know, had it sent. When you first mentioned it I had to Google it, but I still didn't really get what it was lol. It just popped in my head though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 my sister sent it for Xmas!
  • So, how is this labor buddy thing supposed to work? We've had several births now but it seems like everyone is just posting about their own...
  • MommaBean said:
    So, how is this labor buddy thing supposed to work? We've had several births now but it seems like everyone is just posting about their own...
    How it works is you message or text (if that's the case) your LB when the time comes to have the baby and they're the ones who post your updates for you on the labor thread. No one has to follow through with it, especially if you feel you have the time to post yourself. LB may come in handy if you're in the hospital and don't have time or can't access TB to update on your progression. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @Jab3, thank you for thinking of me too!  Its just a huge change coming and I am nervous about how it is all going to work.   It will,  because it has to,  and this baby will be so loved by us and the 3 siblings that are completely excited.   I am already medicated for anxiety so hopefully that will help me, lol.

As far as the dogs go,  I remember in the very beginning just thinking how I needed one person I could text,  call etc. when I was sad about her, because my husband was already sad, and my parents had just lost there.   I am happy to be your person if you need one!   I will watch for PM. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kswiger06 that is the sweetest thing ever! how could you even stay mad though? They're willing to give you their Easter candy. Your kids are precious.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • omg @kswiger06 so sweet and hilarious! Parenting win!
  • @concreteangell  and @Gretchypoo This letter is one of those things I intend to keep forever. It gave me a good chuckle especially since they dated it haha. Sometimes (like right now) it's hard to be firm about not stealing or sneaking things because the outcome is just too much to see coming lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aw @kswiger06 that is so sweet! How could you even be mad after that! 
  • Omg me too! We went to Costco so I figured I better stock up on. I ended up doing just pads because I didn't need a year supply of adult diapers. At least I hope I don't  :#
  • @kswiger06, that note was hilarious it made me laugh and that's not easy to do these days lol

• @kswiger06 the letter from your kids is too cute! It's good to see things like this in today's world  :)
  • @kswiger06 how cute!!! What thoughtful kids to write such a sweet letter  :)
  • I had a bit of a scare last night. I was driving on the interstate from running an errand. I wasn't following anyone close cause H said it was really slippery and I had felt how slippery it was on the roads in town. Well, we passed a spot where two other cars were in the ditch, and a car merged over with not a lot of room. The car in front me slammed on his breaks so I started braking just to make sure I didn't get close to him. I ended up fish tailing to the point where I thought for sure I was going to crash. I finally got it under control, but it took a while. I'm super freaked out about having to drive now :(
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Partyof6? said:
    @Jab3, thank you for thinking of me too!  Its just a huge change coming and I am nervous about how it is all going to work.   It will,  because it has to,  and this baby will be so loved by us and the 3 siblings that are completely excited.   I am already medicated for anxiety so hopefully that will help me, lol.

As far as the dogs go,  I remember in the very beginning just thinking how I needed one person I could text,  call etc. when I was sad about her, because my husband was already sad, and my parents had just lost there.   I am happy to be your person if you need one!   I will watch for PM. 
    Can you please send me a PM even if it says pretty much nothing lol then I can just copy what I wrote and respond to yours, sorry to be a pain 

I tried twice to send one to you and it's not working. I'm so technologically impaired hah kswiger had to walk me through step by step how to switch my profile pic to the one of the yellow lab puppies vs the generic  
  • Oh man I'm sorry that happened to you @Aussie45! I would have been scared shitless too. I'm just glad you're okay 
  • @jab3 I couldn't pm partyof6? Either until after she sent me a message first. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We rearranged our room and DS1's room today. Is labor imminent?!? Lol 3 weeks!