June 2017 Moms
Options

Amazon Welcome Registry Box!

124»

Re: Amazon Welcome Registry Box!

• Options
    You have to purchase a $10 item (I think it has to ship too), and do the completions checklist. There is a checklist on the gift on the main registry page so you know what you still need to mark off.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @alm52386 I think you're out of luck...it's one box per Prime membership, and I assume you and your husband share a Prime membership.  But if, for example, your parents also have Prime and are on a separate account..............
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    got mine! It was the 'good' box!
  • Options
    You have to purchase a $10 item (I think it has to ship too), and do the completions checklist. There is a checklist on the gift on the main registry page so you know what you still need to mark off.
    Thanks!! Completed the check list and am about to order the box!! Yay!
  • Options
    Way late but finally took the time to make a registry just for the box. That is the hedgehog swaddle just packaged upside down. Love it! Big brother is inspecting everything now.
  • Options
    Ours had the hedgehog swaddle too, I love it!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    My welcome box was finally available to be claimed!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    This is amazing!! Even an Advent bottle!! 
  • Options
    Not the Amazon box but if you sign up for the Enfamil Mom program you can get free monthly or milestone stickers. I loved doing monthly pics with my first, glad I don't have to pay for stickers this time! 

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Options
    I just finally got our welcome box. It wasn't the good one. It was almost exactly the same as the target one too. Oh well good thing it was free.