September 2017 Moms

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • @SquattingGryphon I'm from N15 as well!  :)
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hi @ColoradoHiker! Yes, i recognize your name. Yay, glad to see you here. 
  • Hi everyone! FTM here, EDD September 5th. After experiencing an ectopic pregnancy in September 2016 where my right fallopian tube was surgically removed, it didn't take my husband and I too long to conceive again and we got our BFP on Christmas day! Because of the ectopic, my doctor wanted to monitor me closely and did an ultrasound at 5 weeks 2 days. To my joy and relief, I got to see our tiny little one on the screen! We have our official first prenatal visit in a couple of weeks when I'll be 8 weeks and 3 days. Looking forward to going through this journey with all of you!

Congratulations! What wonderful news that you saw your little one and that he/she was in the right place! Must be such a relief. :smile:
  • Hi all! I have a 3 year old and almost 2 year old, both boys. I had a miscarriage between both of them. I get asked all the time when I'm having a girl lol. I just hope baby is healthy! I'm due early September and look forward to getting to know y'all!
  • wellhithenwellhithen member
    edited January 2017
    Hi ladies! This is my third my DD is 5 and other DD is 4 in 2 days! It was very much I expected, I was planning on going on birth control this month and instead get to go in for a pregnancy. I found out on January 1st in a gas station. I was driving home to Las Vegas with my girls from Colorado and just felt terrible! Anyway it was quite a way to start the new year. 

I am due September 11th and have felt very different than I did with my girls already!
  • UrielAngelo Wow you've had quite the journey! Hoping and praying your little one sticks! Congratulations!
    MC 5W5D - 5/13/16
    MMC 9W0D - 2/16/17 - D&C 2/24/17 

• Hi, I'm a STM to be. I have a 2 year old and I'm still wrapping my head around starting this process again! Excited and nervous at the same time. Based on LMP my EDD is 9/12/17. Congrats everyone! 

Also, I'm generally only on mobile so I'm sorry for the ticker and siggy that are probably incredibly out of date. I'll try to get on a computer and update it sometime soon! 
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello! I am a STM to be. I have an amazing, beautiful, and intelligent 16 month old baby girl. We were definitely not planning on having a second baby this close together. They would be exactly 2 years apart (due date is a week and a half after my daughter's 2nd birthday). MY EDD is 9/12/17. I am excited and incredibly terrified thinking how I will handle to so close together. Congrats to all and best of luck <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have the same due date <3!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello!  I'm so excited to be able to post!  I got my BFP on Sunday, but it wasn't dark enough where DH believed me until yesterday.   My EDD is September 9th, but I have my 6 week appt next week to verify.  I teach middle school science, which is proving to be a challenge to my already mounting morning sickness!  This is our first baby and first pregnancy, and we've been married since July 2013.  I joined my bride month Facebook group via The Knot, and we're still very active years later.  I want to develop the same kind of support group with this board as well.  So excited!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @minidoxigirli  What day in July did you get married?  I was 7/20/13!
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021