February 2017 Moms

Monday B*fest 1/9

It's cold. It's Monday. Boo hiss.

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Monday B*fest 1/9

• Loading the player...
  • @Partyof6? Hang in there lady! Its just been a tough weekend & when the baby arrives shortly youll not even remember thinking like that at all! Sending creepy internet hugs! Xxx
  • Alright. I have one! A couple who hasn't been to our church in months and months (and actually told me they no longer considered themselves members) posted a link to a meal train for another couple (who hasn't attended in over a year and has been pretty vocal about their dislike of our leadership and some of our ministries) on our church facebook group. I am trying not to be mad or judgey, but seriously?!

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @Partyof6? I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. I know it's so overwhelming now that it's getting so close. And not having help around the house is so hard! My H works such a weird schedule that he's not a lot of help and I'm always having to give him a list on his day off that rarely gets completed. It's so frustrating because I can't do it all myself. We had a talk about it the other day. I think it would be good for you to get your feelings out and maybe make chore charts like PP mentioned. Lists have been so helpful for me because otherwise I don't remember things lol.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Partyof6?, creepy internet hugs to you! You'll be in my prayers, and I hope you find peace in all the chaos! You can do it! You're a superwoman!

• I'm really kind of pissed at myself for not working out this pregnancy. I have never been a big exerciser but I was at least putting an effort forth before I got pregnant and then I was so sick and tired the first trimester I gave it up completely and never looked back. Now I feel like it is too late to start now.
    It's definitely not too late! My EDD is not long after yours, and I only started working out again in the last two weeks. I was never a big exerciser either but, like you, had at least been making an effort. When I got the GD diagnosis, I started going back again but taking it super easy -- light weights, light cardio. I'm nowhere even close to being able to do things at the weights/speed I could before (not that I was running marathons or anything before anyway), but just the movement has helped a LOT, mentally and physically. 
  • Hang in there @Partyof6?! This is a big change, but you've got this!
  • @Partyof6? More creepy Internet hugs from me too. I definitely have the "WTF did I do?" thoughts. I just try to lean on my faith and what life has destined for me. Hang in there, you're doing awesome.
  • madamerwinmadamerwin member
    edited January 2017
    @MissMerciBeaucoup LOL! OMG how freaking clueless are they?? Your MIL literally got a call from H and went "oh shit, I need to plan something" and made up something on the fly. How are you supposed to go 6 wks without a car seat?? What a twatwaffle.

Im sorry for your H, though. that is frustrating.
    Agreed!! She totally made that up because she got called out! 
    I was going to say the same! Sounds like she is trying to cover her ass. SO awkward.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MissMerciBeaucoup my MIL legit had the same baby shower plan when I was pregnant with my first. I was like no thank you! 
  • I've got a horrible headache, and feel like I'm coming down with something; so, I left work to come home and try to get some rest. 

My attempt at a restful afternoon has turned into my phone ringing off the hook. I got my first real estate listing this weekend (yay!), and some agent is calling me about gate codes. Come to find out, she is chewing me out about not giving her one, and she didn't even go there to see... the gate is OPEN. 

Oh, and the appliance repair guy just called to tell me that the ice maker in our rental is dead as doornails, so there goes $250.

Ahh, Monday. At least there are only 5 Mondays left between now and my due date.  :|
  • @Partyof6? I feel you on so many levels here!! This is also baby #4 for us. This weekend my husband and I got into a small argument over something small and stupid. However, I feel like this pregnancy has just really hit me both physically and emotionally. I've been able to hold it together up until recently. I stay at home, so I do pretty much everything around the house that no one really notices or acknowledges. It's getting to the point where it's hard for me to "keep up" physically... I'm just so tired/irritable/emotional. Since this is #4 I'm def not getting any special treatment. Lol. This weekend, like you, I kind of questioned what the hell I was thinking having another. I know these emotions will pass... but I'm definitely in a funk right now. My outlet has always been running and I had to give that up around 28 weeks due to discomfort. 

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I can SO relate. 
  • Vastra, that sounds terrible :(
  • @WinchesterGirl, I had forgotten you were starting real estate!  It is a fun career,  but the worst thing about it can definitely be the other agents!   

@LJane that I can't seem to ever tag,  thank you,  it's good to know I am not alone on the number 4 and the no special treatment here boat,  lol.  Being exhausted and not being able to keep up with everything is rough! 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker