July 2017 Moms
Options

HDBD 1/4

13»

Re: HDBD 1/4

• Options
    LuLiLaEv said:

@bwplusone I know this site is made up mostly of women so you don't see the harm, but that photo can seriously end up anywhere. It could be found on a google search, potential employers could find it, a creeper on this site pretending to be someone they're not can see it. Literally anyone. I personally don't care what people wear in their HDBD photos. We've all seen women in their underwear, bra, swimsuit, etc, but maybe think to yourself "where could this photo end up" before posting a picture of yourself topless...

Edit: trying to fix my font it looks weird. Edit again:Fixed!

This is an awesome response. 

@Bwplusone maybe you could flip the bottom half of your top up so only the naked belly shows? You could still show your growing bump without it being nsfw. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Bwplusone Who are you again?
  • Options
    I sort of feel like we're being punked with this HDBD thread... is that what's happening here?

@bwplusone I really don't mind bare belly bump shots, but to do your bump shots topless doesn't make much sense to me.  If you want to show your belly you could easily wear a bra or pull your shirt up over our belly.  This is the Internet, anyone can see these pics and there are lots of pervs out there with pregnant lady fetishes.
    THIS.
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Options
    Yeah I was trying to find the right thing to say about that one....the words evaded me @LuLiLaEv

BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    Rae1 said:
    woah - a little NSFW @BWplusone maybe less side boob next time. 
    I missed out again! Darn you sleep! 
  • Options
    Pretty sure she's seen all these responses.
  • Options
    12 weeks 2 days! Not much there lol