July 2017 Moms
Options

HDBD 1/4

Good morning, ladies! 

I'm baiting the hook early this morning, so I hope you all jump in with your pics!
Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: HDBD 1/4

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsN092714  I'm feeling the exact same way... and bloat or not it's MUCH worse this time! 

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    She wants to be added to our spreadsheet now too. 
  • Options
  • Options
    @MrsWilson830 we just want an explanation as to why you call us nasty but continue to be apart of this board. Where you are not wanted, might I add. 
  • Options
    Also at 8 weeks and 2 days you were showing but I don't see anything here. It really must have been bloat huh?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Some of you are rude. Do you honestly not see how you treat people?! People who are trying to be apart of this board by posting a belly picture and she gets attacked. I mean really! I would hate to live life everyday being such a negative person. I'm sorry you were so obviously offended but maybe that means you should look at your actions. 
    You can't be serious right now. You posted in August and you were talking about how rude and nasty we were an you were going to stay in august. And then you post here? Bye, girl.
  • Options
  • Options
    @MrsWilson830 you offended the whole board when called us nasty.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I haven't been nasty to anyone so not sure why you think I have. Not saying you owe us anything, I just figured if you had the balls to continue to post after insulting us, you would have the balls to explain but I guess not. 

You can post all you want, we can't stop you. But I guarantee you aren't going to get any positive feedback or actual support so I'm not really sure why you'd want to except to just create unnecessary drama. Keep trollin' girl. 

ETA - words are hard
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Yes, because only truly nasty people would be offended by a generalized comment about everyone. 

TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
  • Options
    @Rae1 I doubt she is looking for support just AW some pics, hoping someone throws her a flattering comment. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Options
    Rotu101 said:
    @Rae1 I doubt she is looking for support just AW some pics, hoping someone throws her a flattering comment. 
    yep - exactly my point. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Guise, she has now pulled up last week's thread. 

*facepalm*
  • Options
    ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited January 2017
    @RunRestRepeat she had to post it somewhere, August hasn't started a HDBD thread yet.

Eta: words are hard.
  • Options
    You guys, we got our first flounce! We're a real family now  :D
  • Options
    Y'all... is she gone?!

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17