September 2017 Moms

Introductions

stephann85stephann85 member
edited January 2017 in September 2017 Moms
They finally have the board up and running. I am very excited to get to know everyone. I thought we could maybe start with an intro thread... When are you due, are you a FTM or STM, and anything else you want others to know.
*** TW ***
Me 31, DH 30
Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • @ColoradoHiker YAY! So excited to see you again!
    *** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey y'all!

I'm a FTM with EDD of 9/3. My first appointment is 1/24! Congrats to everyone on their BFP's!
  • Hey everyone!
    Im a FTM and my current EDD is September 8th.  I have a doctors appointment today because I was spotting over the weekend, it's stopped so far. Other than that I hardly have any symptoms yet just super tired and some mild cramping! Nervous is an understatement but hopefully the doctor will help today. 
  • MrsH4rmVegas I agree! I keep telling myself that it's perfectly normal and only a crazy person would wish to be nauseous and puking all day  :D  

MeOhMi74 Thank you! I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when the real symptoms start!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • sugarrushsugarrush member
    edited January 2017
    YAY AND HELLO! :smiley:  I'm a STM with a little girl.  If I count from last cycle, i'm due with baby #2 09/03 however i'm fairly certain ultrasound will measure me due closer to mid September.  My first appt is 2/2 (a little later due to a change in my insurance :neutral:).  We had been trying off and on for a year and a half with some other issues coming up along the way, but so happy to be here and complete our family with this baby!  

Looking forward to getting to know you all, TB helped me get through my first pregnancy where I had horrible nausea and vomiting for 7 out of the 9 months.  So far, i'm feeling GREAT!  .  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi everyone! So excited the September board is up. I'm a FTM with an EDD of 9/4 and my first appt. is Jan 10th! *TW* I suffered a loss back in March and I'm dealing with a bit of PGAL brain. Hoping it will settle down soon so I can enjoy being pregnant! *end TW* Can't wait to get to know everyone!
  • Hi ladies,

This will be my second, DD was born Feb '16. My 1st appt won't be until 1/27 but based on everything my estimated due date is 9/11. I will see at my appt if that in fact is my EDD. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! 

I am a TTM. DS1 is turning 5 this month and DS2 was born Sept 2016, so I'm about to really have my hands full! This was totally unexpected. EDD is 9/7!
    Me: 26 ; FI: 27
    DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
    Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello and congratulations to ALL! :) So happy to be here with you! STM here, my son was born in April 2013. EDD 9/1.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello! I'm guessing my due date is 9/8 but my first appointment isn't until January 16. I'm a STM and my daughter just turned 2 on December 12th. I'm so excited, but nervous about having 2, and having those feelings of wanting to make sure my daughter doesn't feel like she isn't special anymore
  • STM. I don't go to the doctor till the 13th but I estimate my due date to be September 9th. 
  • Hello! I am a Mother to an 18 month old (tomorrow) son and I'm hoping to be delivering my second child on 9-4. I went through a miscarriage in September so I am a bit nervous about this pregnancy but I am hopeful that this one will be healthy and I will be able to snuggle with this one in September. I am a teacher so the timing on this one isn't great but apparently planning doesn't always work out. 
    ;)
  • @BumpAdmin  Could we please get this pinned at the top of the main page?  Thank you!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hey all! Happy the board is finally up! I am a STM, DS was born via c-section January 2016. We are still breastfeeding and I wasn't sure if I was ovulating, turns out I ovulated on CD 34!! Got a BFP on 12/30, EDD Sept 10 :) my first appointment is February 16th, I guess the doctor likes to start seeing patients around 10 weeks. So excited to be here with you all!! 
  • childcaremamachildcaremama member
    edited January 2017
    Hello! I'm a STM with a 7 month old daughter. First was very tried for, for a long time. This is a total supprise. Very happy about the baby and hopeful they will be BFFs growing up (along with fighting of course). I had a very scary pregnancy with my DD so I'm very nervous. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Edit to add my first appointment is on 1/27 at 8 weeks exactly. 
  • @ColoradoHiker I'm a Colorado Mama too!