July 2017 Moms
Options

New Years Eve Plans?

2»

Re: New Years Eve Plans?

• Options
    Anyone else catch the disastrous Mariah Carey set? Poor girl, I feel embarrassed for her. 

Btw Happy 2017 Bump friends! 
  • Options
    Happy New Year ladies!!! A most exciting year for all of us!
    @oheliza44 - totally missed the Mariah performance - sounds terrible, I feel bad for her too...
    Fun NYE story - we had friends over and had a lovely time. I had mild nausea but not enough to be really bothered by it. Shortly after midnight we thought it would be fun to go to the roof to see fireworks (we live in a high rise ) and once we get out of the elevator I realize I am about to throw up... but there's no bathroom or anything. So I dash back to elevator, with H and friends trying to be helpful and following.... I almost made it back to our apartment ...but not before throwing up all over the elevator.... with H/ friends in there ...and it's not a big elevator :(
    I haven't been this embarrassed in a long time :(
    everyone was really nice about it and shared stories of them throwing up in various situations (alcohol related not pregnancy related lol)... but I'm still mortified... happy 2017!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mj8215 if it makes you feel any better, I threw up all over the place while on my first date with H (nearly missing him although I managed to hit his keys >_<). I was SURE that he wouldn't want to go out again but here we are 3 1/2 years later! - just thought I'd add another embarrassing vomit situation for you ;)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Last night was mellow and perfect. Had a girlfriend and her kids over and we made cheese and chocolate fondue and watched Star Wars! 
  • Options
    We were passed out by 10:30pm.  I think DH was probably asleep even earlier.  
    Me: 29 DH: 31 SS: 12
    Met: 08/2001 Dating: 07/2004 ~ Engaged: 11/2009 ~ Married: 06/2011
    TTC: Since 09/16 ~ BFP 10/28/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17
    Team Pink * Canadian Bumpie
  • Options
    @stokesm21 I was asleep by 9:30 and that's staying up late for me. Everyone was awoken at midnight by fireworks tho that was lovely. 
  • Options
    morgarita said:
    @stokesm21 I was asleep by 9:30 and that's staying up late for me. Everyone was awoken at midnight by fireworks tho that was lovely. 
    I live in the country so thankfully I don't have that problem although I do have 1 neighbour who is generally pretty loud and he was having a party so I was worried.  But if he made any noise I didn't notice.  

I'm usually a night owl but being pregnant I don't make it past 10pm anymore (this is my first so no other LO's in the house)  I'm pretty sure that's when I acutally fell asleep but I got up at 10:30 to shut the TV off haha!  
    Me: 29 DH: 31 SS: 12
    Met: 08/2001 Dating: 07/2004 ~ Engaged: 11/2009 ~ Married: 06/2011
    TTC: Since 09/16 ~ BFP 10/28/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17
    Team Pink * Canadian Bumpie
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 apparently I am, too! I should have told DH to say "July 27, thanks for being a d*ck and ruining it for us!" 
    Lol Yes! For us it would be July 17th lol
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I ended up binge watching Full House (maybe that belongs in FFFC?) and drinking sparkling grape juice.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers