1st Trimester
Options

7 months pp. Help

Hey guys! 

So hubs and i had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago. Ive been extremely tired, Nauseous, peeing a lot, and really emotional. I just feel pregnant. im late for my period. today i started having some bloody mucus, not enough to go on a pad. ive taken 3 pregnancy tests and all negative. im not sure  whats going on. any inputs on what you think?

Re: 7 months pp. Help

• Options
    If you are not able to turn a test, you are not pregnant at this time. Wait a few days and test again. If your concerns continue, speak with your doctor.

Also, it is against the TOU to ask if your are pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OP, you already had this same post shut down in TTGP. They gave you some solid advice, btw. Negative test = not pregnant at this time. As PP said, test weekly. But I'm guessing bloody mucus means AF is coming...
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Options
    edited December 2016
    dcd95 said:
    Hey guys! 

So hubs and i had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago. Ive been extremely tired, Nauseous, peeing a lot, and really emotional. I just feel pregnant. im late for my period. today i started having some bloody mucus, not enough to go on a pad. ive taken 3 pregnancy tests and all negative. im not sure  whats going on. any inputs on what you think?
    OFP

OMG @dcd95  Are you serious!?!?

You already asked this same question in TTGP
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12696756/im-late-please-help#latest

If your tests are negative then at this point in time you are not pregnant. If they are positive in a few days then you will be pregnant AT THAT TIME.....

@BumpAdmin
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    It's all good guys I can help.  My magic Ute goggles came back from the repair shop today....

Upon close interweb inspection OP you are NOT pregnant.  Check back in a couple days...or you know take a few more tests until you either turn one or get AF.  That's the route I would take but I know it's tempting to check in with random internet strangers who know nothing about you, your cycle or your uterus.
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"