August 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY - What's Your Occupation?

Getting to Know You (GTKY)

What do you do for a living?  If you are a SAHM, add what you did prior. 

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: GTKY - What's Your Occupation?

• Options
    I'm a SAHM. Previously I worked for an agricultural manufacturer in Marketing, Product/Customer Support, and Product Safety & Compliance. I was with that company for 11 years. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am an office assistant for our hospitals health insurance company
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a Youth Services (Children's and Teen) Librarian at a Public Library
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    I'm work in clinical research and business strategy :)
  • Options
    I'm a business analyst at an investment firm... fascinating, I know.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a SAHM, most of my adult life I was an assistant in special education but the year prior to having my daughter I worked as an Office Coordinator for a property management company. 
  • Options
    I'm a customer service supervisor in manufacturing for my day job.   But, I also own 2 photography business (one for family friendly stuff and a separate one for boudoir) and I'm a birth doula.  I'm clearly a glutton for punishment but the photography and doula work fulfills me while the day job gives me a consistent paycheck.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316

• Options
    I am a front end web developer, and work for a good sized company in Boston.  I used to be a math teacher, but left teaching to get into tech, with the hopes of working in Ed Tech or teaching web development in schools. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    I'm a SAHM. Before my son, I was a middle school math teacher. Now, to make some extra cash I do some private tutoring for middle school and high school students. I love it bc it let's me use my brain and interact with older kids, but it also allows me to be home with my son almost all day.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I run a small business providing applied behaviour analysis services to kids on the autism spectrum. Hoping to go down to part time after LO is here!
  • Options
    I am a part-time pharmacy technician and a full-time pharmacy student, coupled with being the mom to two amazing girls!  
  • Options
    I consider myself a SAHM but I am a color guard instructor at a university and also a part time merchandiser for American Greetings. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    SAHM. Prior to my daughter ... sales/marketing for a hotel management company. 

Hoping to start an interior design/autoCAD course and start my own company. 
  • Options
    I am a SAHM. My husband and I agreed that he would work and I take care of the home and children. This is my full time job! I have a bachelors in Health science and one year of medical school. I left medicine after the first year in lieu of teaching others health and natural remedies instead of drugs as an answer to chronic disease. I believe drugs can be necessary in emergency situations and surgery, but that diet and lifestyle change can help reduce and eliminate chronic diseases. I also help my husband with secretarial and accounting work for our ministry and business and am taking an on-line accounting course to learn good accounting practices. 
  • Options
    I work part time a few days a week at a daycare and bring my 1 year old with me. After our second is born, I will probably stay at home full time. 
  • Options
    I work in business development for a law firm. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Mom to b/g twins born October 2014
    Team GREEN for August 2017 baby!
  • Options
    I engineer steering gears for vehicles. This will be our first but I plan to return to work after my 12 week leave. We're both engineers and neither of us are willing to give up our careers just yet as we are pretty young (I'm 24, DH is 28)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    For the past 3 yrs I've worked for a startup that was recently acquired by a large marketing cloud company.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

DH: 35 & Me: 34
    Married September 2014
    2 fur kitties

• Options
    @littlebug2010 I'm also in Boston, also used to be a math teacher..  now I'm a manger in Analytics.
  • Options
    @Peedy I had no idea you were in Boston too!  I taught Middle school math (5th and 6th grade), until 2015 when I quit and started web development!  Small world! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    SAHM, I didn't really have a career before DH joined the Air Force. I was a regional manager of a chain of gas stations then in Guam I managed a chain or retail printing supply stores. I'm waiting until we end up somewhere for more than a couple years before I head back to school to hammer out the rest of my requirements to be a vet tech. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm an art director! Currently taking a quick "bump break" as my computer is frozen :p. Have been working in the creative/communications industry for 10 years.
    Me:34 | DH: 35
    Married: 6/10/11
    *TW BFP: 12/4/16  EDD: 8/12/17
  • Options
    I work in government analysis 
  • Options
    I'm an attorney, and mom to the sweetest little toddler on the planet.  <3
  • Options
    I am a SAHM.  I was a restaurant general manager before I started staying at home with my kiddos.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I work from home doing eyelash extensions three days per week. I needed a little something to break up my days as a SAHM. 

Prior to September I was a Commercial Insurance Broker but left the industry to spend more time with my family. 

My husband is in the oilfield so works away from home for weeks at a time, so it's nice for me to be home with our son more now.
  • Options
    I'm the director of operational development for a small company providing Applied Behavior Analysis to kiddos on the autism spectrum. I've been in the field for 10 years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. 

@riss27 hey girl hey! Same field!!! 
  • Options
    I'm a college math instructor 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @morgy_bee Hey!! Small world! Where are you based out of?
  • Options
    @laryk123 I LOVE lash extensions, I've always wanted to learn how to do them.
  • Options
    I'm a project coordinator for a contract research organization in the pharmaceutical field. Got my start as as scientist in the lab but migrated over to the office side for better work/life balance in anticipation of starting a family. Also interviewing for a new position in clinical trial software this week. Nervous to think about taking a new job newly pregnant, but scheduled the interview before I got my BFP. 
  • Options
    I'm an attorney and mom to a toddler. :)
  • Options
    I'm a Human Resources Generalist Manager for a Steel Manufactuing Plant. I'm planning to go back after this pregnancy but super nervous to be gone for a year!! I also do flower arrangements on the side to fulfill my creative side - probably do that a bit still during my parental leave. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    I'm a manager for a big box retail store. I mostly love my job. Retail gets a bad name but I love that it's not a desk job and it's active. Although lately I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.
  • Options
    I'm currently a SAHM, but in my adult life I was a drug and alcohol counselor and am waiting to do my masters degree in psychology
  • Options
    ....this may come as a complete surprise, but I'm a teacher (pre-K).

DD.R: 2013
    DD.C: 2015
    #3EDD: 8/1/2017

• Options
    I'm a nanny to a 3 year old little boy.