March 2017 Moms

Randoms! 12/5

124»

Re: Randoms! 12/5

• @DrillSergeantCat I plan to talk to my OB at my appointment next week, I hope that helps give me some insight on what to do. @Gators&BoSox agreed, thanks I hope we work something out soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @CanadianintheSouth that's the worst! I'm thankful, DH and I completely agree on the topic... It's one of those things that few people feel indifferent about, which makes for some tough conversations. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @longliveregina yesss. I'm in the same boat. My husbands work Christmas party last night would have been much more enjoyable if I'd been able to partake in the open bar. ;)  Two years ago Christmas Eve got BFP with my first and I've been pregnant or nursing round the clock ever since...  
  • @minger86 yes it does! Thanks for letting me vent ladies.
  • the lady at the maternity store made my day today. She said she'd swear I was having a boy bc I don't look pregnant from behind. I was so thrilled by this bc I feel like a parade blimp this time around and nowhere near svelte lol. 
  • @Gators&BoSox yay for positive pregnancy comments!! You definitely do look all belly in your HDBD pics!

My DH just blew up and refused to help with bedtime because "he's tired of taking care of us today ...  ugh. Yes, I'm feeling really sick, and he : made me a cup of tea and toast today, heated me up some leftovers... and maybe changed an extra diaper and grabbed DD a snack or two... but it makes me sooo annoyed because I'm taking care of DD (and him) 24/7 with no breaks. One day of him being slightly more helpful and he thinks he deserves to be praised for being such a selfless servant. Grrrrrrr.   **i explained this to him after I put DD to bed by myseld, but he doesn't understand why Im annoyed** 
  • thanks @kjd291! I am so annoyed for you! I know where you're coming from. DH works most like 10-12 hrs a day lately so I get that but at least clean up after yourself! every once in a while i have an "I'm not your mother and I hate nagging" melt down. I hope tomorrow brings a better day for you all! 
  • @kiyamurph I so LOL at this. LO's are really cute with their innocence. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kjd291 WOW I hope you read him straight... that's so not okay at all. He's an adult, he's your partner, he's the father of your kids, he can certainly step up when it's necessary and IMO shouldn't complain much less "blow up." Hope tomorrow is better :/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kjd291 I think we might be married to the same man! 
  • Thanks guys! Nice to rant somewhere ;)

@Gators&BoSox definitely need to call it that instead from now on. Lol.