March 2017 Moms

Our daughter was born today

2»

Re: Our daughter was born today

• She's gorgeous!! Congrats to you guys, I'll be keeping you all in my prayers!
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Congratulations!! Prayers for you, your baby girl, and the rest of your family.  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just saw your photo on Facebook. She is so beautiful! Hang in there mama. 
  • Ansley is beautiful! Praying for baby and your family! <3

• She's beautiful!  Thoughts and prayers for you all!
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Congrats!!
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• ** Feb Lurker**

Congratulations! I will be praying for your little girl and your family!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Congratulations to you and your beautiful little girl. Blessings to your family.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!! May your little girl continue to fight and thrive. Hope you are recovering well also! 
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! Best wishes to you and little Ansley as you start a new journey. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Praying for you, Ansley, and your family. The NICU nurses are pretty much angels that walk among us. The fact that Ansley seems to be a fighter already is a great sign. 

One of my former coworkers had a NICU baby - his daughter was not expected to survive at 24 weeks (she miraculously did and the only life long issue she really has is she's small for her age). One of the greatest things he said to me when I asked him how he was holding up was "it's the neatest thing in the world - now I get to watch her grow from the outside" and he lit up. 

Take care of yourself, momma. Some day this will all seem like a distant memory as your family unit thrives. 
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Baby #1 - January 2010
    Baby #2 - March 2017

• I want to say T&P  your way.also my cousin had her baby at 29 weeks he is a healthy happy 1 year old now    
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! It's incredible how these little ones fight. I bet she will amaze you every day. 

My daughter was born at 29w0d but was only 4 oz. heavier than your daughter, and she is a happy, healthy 4 year old now. 

I'll be thinking of you and Ansley!
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats on your precious little girl, sending T&P to you and your family

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations on welcoming a little girl into your family. Thoughts and prayers for good health and recovery for you both.
  • Congrats and  prayers!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Congratulations and sending thoughts and prayers for your baby girl. <3
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CONGRATULATIONS Mama!!  You and miss Ansley Hope will be in my prayers.
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and your little one! I hope both of you are doing well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsmcfreckles how are you all doing?
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• My God keep you both healthy in this time!