July 2017 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying

2»

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying

• Options
    I am avoiding crying at all costs guys. If I cry, I gag. If I gag, I vomit. MUST. STAY. STRONG
  • Options
    Totally cried out at breakfast this morning because they burned my pancakes. I felt like I was ruining the weekend by being bitchy they were burnt but I could smell them and wanted to gag. I gagged down half of the new batch which two came out too burnt and smelly as well. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @PAengineer06 DH and I just got back from a trip to gatlinburg at the beginning of November. We actually went to that aquarium and it was absolutely amazing! (I'm like a giant child when it comes to aquariums) As I was reading about the fires devastating the area, I laid in bed sobbing. Gatlinburg is our "special place". We went there on our honeymoon in 2014 and we actually concieved this little baby there last month. 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    I cried because Ive been really nauseated and my husband has been doing everything imaginable to help.  I realized he is a much better, nicer person than I am and I don't really deserve him.  So I cried for like half an hour about it.
  • Options
    I cried because I wretched so hard I saw stars. I'm a STM and I know each pregnanacy is different, but I didn't think I'd go from zero morning sickness with DS to knee-buckling-gut-wrenching-vision-changing nausea. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My DH put on the movie the good dinosaur the other night. I cried through the whole thing! Why do they make such sad kids movies?!?!
  • Options
    jnmende1 said:
    My DH put on the movie the good dinosaur the other night. I cried through the whole thing! Why do they make such sad kids movies?!?!
    I cry when his dad dies every single time even when I'm not pregnant

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Options
    I got teary because I'd been whining about being sick (mother of all colds plus emerging morning sickness) and DD1 was all "I take care of you. I'll protect you, mommy." She has been a little mother hen. 
  • Options
    It could have been that I was exhausted, but I teared up last night when DH helped me hang Christmas lights (this is usually my thing...the decorating), when looking at our tiny tree all decorated, and then when my sweet pup Jasper decided to lay ON my arm and my face while I was getting comfy in bed. 
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    Oh god. Anything with remote emotions attached to it. What recently set me over the edge was a picture of a woman in her labor bed hugging her only child as the last time it was just the two of them before the new baby. Holy shit did I sob...god here I go again just typing that out with LO in my arms..
    This is pretty much me! I just started sobbing again thinking about that picture!
  • Options
    cssme13 said:
    jnmende1 said:
    I cry when his dad dies every single time even when I'm not pregnant
    Back in the spring, my husband was in the ICU for a week after a bout of seizures. I rented The Good Dinosaur for the night he came home so we could have a family movie night with DS (he was 2.75 then) for DH'S first night back home. Well, the scene comes on where the dad dies, and DS is yelling, "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS PAPA?! HE NEEDS HIS PAPA!"  Total mom fail...like it wasn't hard enough for the poor kid that his dad was in the ICU for a week.  So of course, we were all sobbing...I'm not sure if I can watch it again.
  • Options
    The #CupForBen story has me crying at the moment. 

https://www.scarymommy.com/tommee-tippee-answers-dads-viral-search/
  • Options
    I was super even keel with my son. No mood swings or anything. With this one, it was my first tip off that I was pregnant. My husband and I had a squabble over me asking him to do something and he hadn't done it yet and I burst into tears. As it happened, I was like, welp, time to pee on a stick.

But seriously. I was six cars back at a stoplight and watched a funeral procession drive by and.m burst into tears. No idea who the funeral was for. Wasn't even in my state. But I'll be damned if I didn't bawl in my car as it rolled through.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also, I watched a Christmas caroler flash mob on YouTube sing "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" and that set off the waterworks. Yeesh. I'm so annoyed with myself.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Yess!!! I came in here to say this! I legit bursted out crying in front of my husband, "omg thats sooo sweet!" *tears.  His face was pure confusion. LOL @kat0607
  • Options
    @chiquita928 I'm so sorry to hear about your DH I hope he is do well now. I agree I don't think I can watch that movie again!
  • Options
    I was crying in the car today over the song "scars to your beautiful" by allesia cara. I don't even normally like that song. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @carrell1990 are you me? 17 month old son here and feeling the exact same way. I love the mommy and me thing we have going, I feel so bad for how this baby is going to shake up his happy little life. But lately I've been feeling lots of upsides too...they'll be best friends and all the mommy tricks are fresh in my brain. It will be ok. 
  • Options
    Everything is making me cry, and I'm NOT a crier or over-emotional person.
    Monday morning it was an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter, and then several episodes of Grace and Frankie.
    Yesterday it was watching the Collateral Beauty trailer...
    Sometimes all it takes is listening to a certain song...I haven't even tried listening to Disturbed's cover of The Sound of Silence. I have a feeling it's going to get me right in the feels. First pregnancy it was Comfortably Numb, second it was Stevie Ray Vaughan's version of Little Wing. Music does weird things to me when pregnant. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    Um everything.  Yeah.  I just cried because I am bored and it turned into an existential crisis.  Awesome.
  • Options
    My 15 month doesn't sleep. Never has. This week she's been 100% at not sleeping, so tonight she went to sleep I laid her in her crib retrieved a moonpie and Pepsi for this achievement... only for my husband to fart and wake her. So I cried.  :D
  • Options
    Everything is making me cry, and I'm NOT a crier or over-emotional person.
    Monday morning it was an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter, and then several episodes of Grace and Frankie.
    Yesterday it was watching the Collateral Beauty trailer...
    Sometimes all it takes is listening to a certain song...I haven't even tried listening to Disturbed's cover of The Sound of Silence. I have a feeling it's going to get me right in the feels. First pregnancy it was Comfortably Numb, second it was Stevie Ray Vaughan's version of Little Wing. Music does weird things to me when pregnant. 
    Haha so funny! I love Grace and Frankie and never thought of it as a tearjerker!
  • Options
    My crying has regulated a bit over the past couple of weeks, but around weeks 5-7, I cried all the time. The stupidest one was when we were in the car, and I was just THINKING ABOUT what my first OB appointment would be like. =/
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    The apple Frankenstein commercial. And the one with the GE alien. Every time.
  • Options
    @morgarita those commercials dang
  • Options
    @RunRestRepeat that is me exactly. My emotions turn off when I'm pregnant and I'm just very factual and pragmatic. Like I'm the guy in the room. I avoided this thread until now because I didn't think I had anything to add!
  • Options
    Warning Downton Abbey spoiler (lol for anyone so behind they're only in the second season) but I cried because one of the girls just had a baby and her husband was driving home from the hospital to get the rest of the family, and he was in a crash and died. it was so depressing!!! 
  • Options
    Really really happy to pregnant and all (Well except morning sickness), but I got some work/career news today and it was sad/upsetting. More to me because I am pregnant-------but no one knows that or the why.  So a friend invited me for a drink to get my mind off it......can't drink, pregnant.   So sad for the news but also that no one knows like the whole story.  Oh and somehow my profile pic is a guy with a baby----weird.
  • Options
    I brought a patient down to see their baby in the Nicu and as I walked out i started crying. Super professional. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    I've been more irritable than weepy recently, but today I was tearing up at work looking at ornaments on Etsy. I want to get MIL an ornament in memory of their family dog who just passed away, she's taking the loss really hard. I saw one that said "In my darkest hour, I reached out for a hand and found a paw." I wanted to bawl.
  • Options
    https://community.today.com/parentingteam/post/holding-him-close?cid=sm_fbn_pt This article, because one day this baby in my belly will be 8 years old, and DS will be 11... and I can not handle thinking about that. I need a pause button on life. 
  • Options
    *people saying goodbye to dog as it dies in show on TV*

DH: Are you crying?!
    Me: I cry at everything now
    DH: True...
  • Options
    Today I'm crying because I was singing in the car and realized that someone else is around to hear me, and soon I'll be singing to him (I don't know, I just think it's a boy) all the time 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    LuLiLaEv said:
    *people saying goodbye to dog as it dies in show on TV*

DH: Are you crying?!
    Me: I cry at everything now
    DH: True...
    I would cry at this regardless!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin'