February 2017 Moms

Glitter Fart Tues (11/29)

Here we go! Share your wonderful :-)

Re: Glitter Fart Tues (11/29)

• Loading the player...
  • @krob it looks so pretty!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @krob that looks fantastic! Really lovely & festive.

@Gretchypoo what a lovely surprise!
  • That looks GORGEOUS, @krob! You deserve to feel really proud!
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • yay @ohstars! That's amazing. what a weight off your shoulders
  • Awww! I haven't been able to keep up with this thread for a few weeks now.  But I'm here today and everyone has such great stories! I'm so happy for you all! 
    @krob I'm totally loving the display! You go,  girl!!

• @krob totally beautiful display!!! Looks absolutely amazing!!!! You did that!
  • @krob that looks gorgeous!!
    Totally makes me miss being a merchant at Banana Republic. Windows and feature walls were my favvvvv.
  • @krob that's beautiful. Do you just do freelance visual merchandising? 
  • @PerraSucia this was my first time doing visuals, so don't ask me how i got the job cuz i have no idea. 

i normally do freelance event and project management work. Normally for large brands or corporate meetings. I also do film production. 

All are very related, but I would love to start doing more windows. It was soooo much fun. 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • @krob i work with lots of yous. I do all the legal clearances for all our projects like that. 
  • @krob my sister does what you do but they mainly work with medical companies. She has to travel a lot!
  • @PerraSucia very cool. i know who to call now when i have a legal question ;)

@homemake i travel an ok amount, but i get to pick when i want to work. so that's a huge plus. if i don't feel like traveling somewhere i just don't take the gig 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17