February 2017 Moms

Monday B*fest 11/28

2»

Re: Monday B*fest 11/28

• So we went over to my SILs house tonight to pick up our dog. We knock on the door and no one comes even though someone was home. So we opened the gate and got him. We're in the car and notice that he's acting funny. We had to stop for gas and actually got to look at him and he's really skinny! Her dog is a bully and I really think sil just put food out and didn't watch them and her dog didn't let him eat. We're so pissed! H texted her about it and she got all snippy about him being annoying and we didn't thank her. If he was acting bad it's probably because he was so hungry! 
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @becbec28 - how frustrating!!!! I would have been so pissed
  • We dropped him off on Tuesday before we went out of town. It really pisses me off because if Hs aunt had taken care of him like we originally planned this wouldn't have happened. But sil just *had* to take our other dog so Deeks would've been all alone. So she's complaining about keeping him when she messed up the plan to begin with. She thinks her dog is just a perfect angel but she's a 5 month old rottweiler that's not trained. Deeks is a Chihuahua! And she tried to say that she just hadn't fed the dogs yet today. @kswinger06 H said something about her not babysitting too lol

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• @becbec28 Your poor dog! I hate leaving my dogs with new people, you just never know how it's going to go. I cannot imagine how much worse it's going to be with my actual baby.  :|
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Poor pup. If she actually admitted to not feeding them yet today, maybe she really just didn't feed him well the whole time. Obviously one day of not eating wouldnt make a noticeable difference in his physical appearance. It's hard to imagine a tiny chihuahua being that much of an inconvenience. I'm sorry about your dog being mistreated @becbec28 I send my kisses snuggles to him! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ohstars - brace yourself.....we have big dogs and one is a german shepherd, so we have beware of dog signs hung on our fence for insurance reasons.....he "needed" to talk to me b/c he though the way our signs were hanging around the fence looked trashy like a junk yard. b/c he is a total moron and needs to worry about his own space and respect people's boundaries and stay in his own house. and the most ridiculous part is it started this epic whirlwind with my family where my grandfather is now declaring that Dh and I drove a wedge in the family and I am turning my back on my family by being confrontational and cursing, and allowing my husband to curse at my uncle. I can't even. Sometimes family sucks big time  

• My uncle has always been an issue, and my grandfather helps the family alot in different ways BUT he has a shitty attitude and thinks he can be a jerk and say anything he wants and everyone else should just deal with it and respect him as the elder of the family. I don't agree with that....yes respect elders but I am not going to allow someone to treat me like garbage and put my uncle's cry baby BS before my sleep and personal space. Granted Dh and I totally blew up and swore at him, but he had no right to repeatedly wake me up and then come to my door basically demanding to talk about something that isn't his business 
  • Wow. @BlondePeanut sorry you have to deal with that. Sounds like this is a good time to decide who you want around your new LO because your uncle sounds like a lunatic. 
  • You are so right @ohstars
    We are even considering moving to get away from him. My grandfather bought both our properties about 10 years ago to my uncle and my mom b/c they lost their 2 family home. originally my mom lived in our house and then she moved to a condo and asked DH and I to take over for her, so my grandfather basically feels entitled to overstep his boundary because he bought the houses, and if he now thinks he can force us to let my uncle behave that way and give us no space....I would rather move and say good riddens to it all....as much as looking for our own house at almost 28 weeks pregnant would suck ass. and I do love my nursery, I put alot of effort into it. But I sure don't want this family drama around baby girl....no freaking way 
  • @becbec28 that is horrible! What a nasty woman. I hope Deeks doesn't suffer any permanent damage from his time at her house.

+1 to her not being a babysitter!
  • kswiger06 said:
    @fourPsinapod I'm slightly more confrontational now than I am non-pregnant but you can totally go in for me and give em hell lol aren't you an ohian too or am I mixing people up? Haha 
    I am! Road trip!!!! Hahahaha. I am always down to get people what they rightfully deserve! 
  • @becbec28 I would have lost it. My dog is my first child. If someone treated her like that, I would become an awful person.... I can't understand people that can treat an animal like that

@BlondePeanut Sometimes with family, the only way to get along with them is to not associate, as sad as that can be. I am Godmother of all 3 of my sisters kids, yet I haven't spoken with her or them in 6 years. Neither has my mother. Some people make so much drama you just have to cut them off.

My B**** for the week... my MIL is seriously one of the most ridiculous people I know about the dumbest things!!!! MY best friend, mom, and SIL were asking for months about the baby shower. We got together last week to plan. My MIL couldn't make it because "her schedule is so busy and difficult to work around". She works 20 hours a week and is done by 9 AM. My mom works more hours than her, with rotating shifts (MIL is done at 9 AM and works m-f) and works from home full time as well, my bestie works full time, my SIL works full time and has two little kids but none of them had a problem!!! She wants me to just tell her what to bring. So on the invites she isn't going to be listed as a host. Bring it on. She pulled the same crap for our wedding and then had the nerve to complain about "not being included in the fun stuff". Hellooooo? I tried and tried and TRIED. She wouldn't even go with dress shopping because she is soooo busy.

Then, on Tahnksgiving, she was acting all pissy because I have bought almost all of our expensive stuff. I paid for it all. I am the worlds cheapest person- I have been watching for deals since we got pregnant. Then she was like oh, well, if me and SIL buy this $80 gift and split it, its not that bad. Because they wanted to buy something "big" that will get used. So you are pissed that I bought all the expensive stuff and now you can't, but you choose not to buy one of the bigger things we DO have on our registry because those things are apparently too expensive even if you split it? I can't win...
  • Oh and @kswiger06 --- my husband would be exactly the same! He is no longer allowed to handle certain things because he is literally just too nice. I, on the other hand, won't let crap like that fly! Cars are a big deal- they should most definitely be taking care of any damage they caused! At least get them to detail it and buff to try to get the scratches out!
  • @CarsAndLove whuf, she sounds like a peach! Sorry to everyone with family drama--serves as a reminder to me that the grass isn't always greener. I hope your relatives all tone it down and start respecting boundaries. I wouldn't be able to take any of it! 
  • As my DH says, blood may be thick, but sometimes it is too thick and forms a clot which is toxic. I don't need toxic people around me or my daughter. True family stands by you and doesn't only support you if you do what they say, or try to ruin your marriage when you are happy and starting a family b/c they think only blood relation constitutes real family. BS 100%
  • @kswiger06 - This must be psycho neighbor week!

• @BlondePeanut  I guess! A few doors down we heard them neighbors going at it a few days ago. Don't people usually blame it on the moon?? Is that what it is? Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 - Lol, either a full moon or something off with the tides I have heard. some people seem to get wacko crazy around the holidays too 

• @MrsLittleMac  it's too bad we can't put all the crappy neighbors in their own neighborhood so the rest of us can have some peace and enjoy our own yard. It's sad, if our kids want to play outside I have to peek outside first to make sure her or her dogs aren't out there, or take them to the park. Her dogs are fenced in, but she has at least one dog out every 20 minutes from 6:30 am to about 10 pm. And the dogs bark the entire time, even when no one is out for them to see. Her back screen door is propped open all day so I think she must have a mudroom or something with a doggy door and they just go in and out on their own. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That would be amazing! No one here is allowed to have fences or I would just put one up and it would be okay. When I have my kid I have a feeling we'll have to spend most of our outside time at the park. And I have no qualms calling animal control if the dogs get aggressive again. 
  • @kswiger06 and @MrsLittleMac Ya'lls neighbors sound cray cray! I'm sorry you have to deal with that ish. It would suck not being able to just do something in your own house or property :(

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• @skiingstark - dam that is alot of chihuahuas! yikes...and they YAP YAP YAP. My neighbor up the road has 4, but luckily she doesn't leave them out much, which I assume is due to the mean ass rottweiler that lives next to her. that dog is a guard dog so he doesn't like anyone or anything other than his owners....which includes my dogs when he walks by my fence and my big dogs in turn hate him back. my hound will bay her longest howl ever when she sees him. DH and I will either stand outside with them, or keep an eye and ear out from inside and if they start barking at anything/anyone they are taken right inside. I have to say they behave really well for the most part, and use the yard like a playground which is evident by the tattered chew toys that keep emerging no matter how many times we clean the pieces up lol