April 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change (11/21)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? (stolen from Sunday :))
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change (11/21)

• Options
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango

Appointments this week? None this week. We had a checkup last week and got the all clear for no neural defects (happy to be done with genetic screenings now). AS is next week and I can't wait!

Symptoms? At this point none.  I haven't lost any more weight which the dr was happy about.  Appetite is finally back - so mama is a happy camper once again!

Rant/Rave/Questions? DS's big boy room is getting painted today which means we are only a few weeks away from getting the nursery painted and decorated.  I just can't wait to see it all come together. 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? We are celebrating with my family on thanksgiving, going to the polar express on Friday and family pictures early Saturday morning.  Then we'll meet up with DH's family on saturday to go cut down a christmas tree and then head to his mom's for thanksgiving dinner #2.  It'll be a busy weekend for sure!  Hopefully Sunday I'll still have energy and we can start decorating for Christmas!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 19 Weeks

How big is baby? mango. No other fun size comparisons that I could find for this week. Except maybe hot dog. 

Appointments this week? 8 days until anatomy scan. So nervous. 

Symptoms? Had some shortness of breath and heart pounding this weekend. Sometimes dizzy if I stand up too fast. Dry skin, but that might just be the cold weather. Still getting rlp and other aches regularly. Really weird dreams. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Maybe it's coincidence, but I feel baby girl almost inevitably moving when I sing. I love it. 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? (stolen from Sunday Traveling to my hometown to see my parents. Then this weekend planning to put up the Christmas tree. I used to work retail so Black Friday is the devil. But I might check out some online deals for baby stuff. When you work at a church, it's Christmas from mid October onward as you prepare for Christmas events and TONS of Christmas charities. Operation Christmas Child is well underway and my entire office is currently filled with thanksgiving dinners to give away. Hundreds. I can't walk anywhere. Hahaha. Love it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. 19 wks.

2. Heirloom tomato (although this is so variable).

3. None, anatomy scan next week on 11/30.

4. Symptoms- exhaustion still (I've accepted this likely won't relent). Nausea is mostly gone finally.  My skin used to be perfect and it's still not, which is annoying. 

5. I've had to miss prenatal yoga the last 3 Sundays for other commitments.  I can't wait to get back to it this Sunday!

6. We are going to the ILs, as usual.  My family is spread out all over the country.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Pomegranate

Appointments this week? Have another scan tomorrow to make sure the baby's tummy is growing properly. I'm so anxious!

Symptoms? The most noticeable one is the back pain and discomfort. But my skin is real nice :) Otherwise, my arrhythmia still poses an issue and unfortunately I can't really exercise :(

Rant/Rave/Questions? H is once again sick! That's all!

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? (stolen from Sunday ) My husband has to work Thursday from 3pm until 3am Friday morning. So we'll probably go to my mom's in the morning. Then he'll head to work and DD and I will stay there. Friday, depending on if he has to work later again and how he's feeling, we'll probably go to his parent's house. Hoping to then put up the Xmas tree over the weekend

• Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks...?!? How'd that happen haha

How big is baby? Artichoke, sweet potato

Appointments this week? Routine appointment on Saturday

Symptoms? Baby had been more active!  I've been feeling more rolling movements and felt a little kick last night!  Nausea had calmed down to one day a week, occasional RLP, I'm starting to get some energy back which is awesome!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: I LOVE feeling baby's movement!!  It's so sweet :). I'm sure this will turn into a rant in a month or 2 when this little one is kicking my ribs all day haha. 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? (stolen from Sunday ): spending the day at my in-laws!  A lot of family will be there, which is exciting since we just formally announced :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  19 weeks! This is flying by. Its so crazy

How big is baby?  Mango- Zuchinni- 6 inches..

Appointments this week?  Nope! Had my anatomy scan on friday which was amazing. My docto remailed me today and said that growth is on track, and the only thing she is concerned about is that my Placenta is close to my cervice, so she wants to get a follow up in 4 weeks to check that. So hopefully it creeps on up.

Symptoms? Not much, just some aches and pains

Rant/Rave/Questions? I dont think i have any this time! 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? (stolen from Sunday )

I'm going to my MILs about an hour away, and then on saturday were having a mini thanksgiving at our house so that we can involve my FIL.  Should be fun!
  • Options
    How far along are you?  18 weeks!

How big is baby? An artichoke

Appointments this week? Nothing until next week

Symptoms? Between breastfeeding DD and being in the second trimester, I am so hungry all the time!!!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant: I still haven't felt much movement! I didn't feel DD at all until 21 weeks but I thought I would feel the second baby sooner!

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? SO and I are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time! We're both really excited but we're expecting 25 guests so it's been stressful.
  • Options
    blessedinmtblessedinmt member
    edited November 2016
    21 weeks. 

Endive (~12.7 ounces, 10.5 inches - - this is the week where measurements are crown to heels rather than crown to rump).

No appointments. 

Symptoms:  Heartburn.  Linea negra.  Some larger (rolling over, I think) movements despite anterior placenta. 

Rave: DH and I are best friends. I didn't think we really had room for improvement,  but pregnancy has proven otherwise; that man is amazing. I am overjoyed thinking about getting to witness him be a father to our little boy.  <3

GTKY: We're headed to a big Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's house. I could have had Friday off too, but opted to work to save PTO.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet Potato

Appointments this week? Not till the 1st.  I can't wait for my a/s

Symptoms?  Still have headaches, stuffy nose, and let cramps

Rant/Rave/Questions? I want to feel this little boy move around!  I hate waiting for it, I keep getting paranoid. 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? (stolen from Sunday )  I have lots of family coming to my house so I need to get cleaning!

@MrsBakes  Let us know how the scan goes!

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    21 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Endive...maybe..idk, every app says something different haha
    Appointments this week? 
    none, next one is Dec. 2nd
    Symptoms?
    totally not trying to complain, but SO MANY!  hip pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel, constipation, shortness of breath, restess leg syndrome, leg cramps, headaches, heartburn, rlp, still have some nausea, does pregnancy brain count lol and the lovely new one meralgia paraesthetica....but through it all I couldn't be happier!  It's a daily reminder of the miracle that is growing in me!  
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rave:  DH and I are leaving Friday for  3 night babymoon cruise and we are super excited!
    GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit?
    We have a full day, first we will go to my Mom's, then my Dad's, then to a family friend - a woman who practically raised my DH