March 2017 Moms
Options

Randoms! 10/31

13»

Re: Randoms! 10/31

• Options
    I broke down and started to listen to Christmas music this am and started to get very well excited and am in the mood to watch my favorite Christmas movies The Holiday and Love Actually.  Plus I've been able to reinsert coffee back into my diet and stopped at Starbucks this morning and got myself a chestnut praline latte and I did  a happy dance!!!!
    Woot woot!
    I am actually decorating for Christmas next weekend because I'm going I be out of town most of the week before and most of the wry after Christmas and I want time to enjoy it! Plus it's a great motivator to clean house on election day since I can't go to work. (schools are pooling places here)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I broke down and started to listen to Christmas music this am and started to get very well excited and am in the mood to watch my favorite Christmas movies The Holiday and Love Actually.  Plus I've been able to reinsert coffee back into my diet and stopped at Starbucks this morning and got myself a chestnut praline latte and I did  a happy dance!!!!
    YES!  I started Christmas music Tuesday (after Halloween!)  Added the Christmas playlists back into my pandora rotation.  DH would not be happy to hear this.  lol  Also that latte sounds pretty delicious.
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    I just now noticed that there's no FFFC for today! I had a good one too. I guarantee by the time it's posted I'll totally forget.
  • Options
    Found out who is covering my class when I'm out on leave and it's exactly who I wanted!!! Also, at the suggestion of one of my former teachers, I've decided to go back for the last week of school, which is the first week in June. That way I can wrap up things my own way and see my kiddos off to middle school. 
  • Options
    kiyamurph said:
    I just now noticed that there's no FFFC for today! I had a good one too. I guarantee by the time it's posted I'll totally forget.
    Feel free to start any of these weekly post you don't notice started! 
  • Options
    @librarymom917

Might sound crazy... but IMO, let's be honest. There is no good time to buy a house. I say go ahead!!

We closed on our house at 3:30, and checked into the hospital for our induction at 7... the induction lasted 5days and our parents and friends moved us into our house while we were in labor. Despite our crazy circumstances it all worked out--I thought god was punishing me or something, but in retrospect I'm really really glad we moved in before baby (even if was cutting it as close as it gets) instead of after 
  • Options
    @longliveregina I love love Alice but it sounds bad with our last name
  • Options
    I'm dreading daylight savings time. 

DD wakes up every day at 5:25 like clockwork...so I think I'm doomed for a 4:25 wake up call tomorrow.
  • Options
    @kjd291 I was just thinking the same thing! DS has been getting up at 5:45 or 6 for some reason so I know I'm in for it tomorrow.

also...for some odd reason when I walking into my bedroom last night I got a whiff of eggnog...it went away quickly and was most certainly a figment of my imagination but the damage was done and now I need eggnog
  • Options
    @Gators&BoSox We can be miserable together ;) and lucky for you it's egg nog season! 
  • Options
    And now I want eggnog...
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    serenity13serenity13 member
    edited November 2016
    trying to find the previous thread where STMs gave breast pump comparisons/opinions... can someone please bump it up or let me know which thread it was in if possible?
    Hopefully if I go back far enough I'll find it - I feel like it was from the first week in September? I'm trying to decide between Ameda & Medela since those are the two my insurance will cover....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I will say this: eggnog is delicious and I have no shame that I bought some last month when I saw it at the grocery store.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    I would suggest medela because of all the accessories :)@serenity13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It was indeed a 4am wake up today with DD. 4:00am. on. The. Dot. I'm just trying to be thankful it's not 1st Tri because I would NOT be able to function with that amount of added exhaustion.
  • Options
    serenity13serenity13 member
    edited November 2016
    aw good luck today @kjd291 maybe you can get a nap in later? 
    I just woke up without an alarm feeling like I got a great night sleep, so at the moment I'm loving daylight savings time

@pandalily that's incredible you were able to go to that game!!!! With baby too, I think that's such a sweet memory you'll always share & can tell your little one when they're older they were there too haha - and I totally agree I had the same thoughts about all the grown ups trick or treating this year, like really?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kjd291I was so expecting to be commiserating with you this am but DS generously deeded to get up at 6.. of course pregnancy insomnia still made sure I only got 4 hours of sleep but that's not the same. hang n there!
  • Options
    @Gators&BoSox as much as misery loves company.... I'm so glad that you had a good sleeper this morning!! Yay! 
  • Options
    I was actually up before DD, unfortunately it was still 6:45 and my brain was running with all the things I need to do today and there was no going back to sleep.  DD woke up 20 minutes later.  I did get almost everything done to get DD moved into the new room, DH still has to move the bookshelf because it's anchored but I got the rest done.  
    We found a really nice rocker glider with ottoman for $200 at a resale store and got it yesterday, new it's like $450.  Its so comfortable.  I can't wait to be rocking my baby boy in it. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love the end of DST! I made the baby stay up later than usual and he slept until his normal time this morning. It doesn't hurt that I went to bed at 8:30 (30 minutes after LO lol).

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Does anyone have a suggestion on flavored coconut water? I really want to find one I like bc of all of the benefits but to me it all just tastes like dirty dish water and I can't do it...