February 2017 Moms

FFFC!!!* 11/4

2»

Re: FFFC!!!* 11/4

• yogadevil said:
    @MissMerciBeaucoup I feel you on the waistline!! I do love my bump but I'm scared I'll look like spongebob squarepants even after pregnancy

My FFFC- people assume that since I'm pregnant I must clearly want to be around their kids "for practice." No, I really don't want to spend all my weekends babysitting, you're not doing me any favors (other way around actually)
    I don't blame you.  I am so sick of other people's kids! I've been taking care of my cousins and sisters' kids since I was 5. Nope,  no thank you.  You guys got a LOT of free daycare services from me.  And now,  I'm sure nobody is ever even going to volunteer to watch my kid if I want to go on a date night or something.  

• Loading the player...
  • srscott3 said:
    AfKash said:
    So a few years back my girlfriends and I went to dinner at this sushi place. Afterwards,  we hit up a bar that was super packed. We were hanging out and all of a sudden I had the urge to fart. The bar was loud so I thought I'll go ahead and let it out (my farts rarely ever stink). 
    So I let it out and it is the longest STINKIEST fart I have ever farted. 
    Not exaggerating. ...it was like somebody threw a stink bomb in the room and everyone in the entire bar ran outside for fresh air.  
    Of course,  nobody knew it was me. They all assumed it was a stink bomb. 
    I have no idea what was in that sushi but it's not even like my stomach was upset. Just had to let that gas out, man! BTW, I've never eaten there again.  
    Really? The whole bar? Wow. 
    Yup!! It was EPIC. If I was a guy,  I'd be proudly sharing this story with all my buddies.  
    But no,  ladies don't fart or poop. 

• Aww @srscott3 we could be besties and you could get on my daily text rotation about how annoyed I am with everything 
  • srscott3 said:
    hahahahah @lct2008 good one ;)

@spicyweiner can you also add in something about having a degree in/knowledge of everything?
    Yes, because of experiencing every last one. 
  • foxrosy said:
    I may be a passive aggressive fuck but I'm so glad that I'm not one of those people that always has to have a story about how I relate to everything in a much more dramatic way. 

Also I had to explain that because I can't remember the word for those people. 
    Pathological liar?
    Pathological lying one upper with a side of Munchhausens syndrome? 
    We call it "green mushroom" in my house. But all of this. Yep!
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @spicyweiner group chat? threesome? what?
  • foxrosy said:
    I may be a passive aggressive fuck but I'm so glad that I'm not one of those people that always has to have a story about how I relate to everything in a much more dramatic way. 

Also I had to explain that because I can't remember the word for those people. 
    Pathological liar?
    Pathological lying one upper with a side of Munchhausens syndrome? 
    THAT'S what it is!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @yogadevil I'm so sorry you're feeling like this.  But it is so awesome that you have such wonderful and vivid memories with your dad. Your dad definitely did fathering right.  I just want to give you a big hug right now.  

• I am so sick and tried of people asking me how I'm doing/feeling. I might lose it on the next person that asks. I know they mean well, but jesus, I don't need to be asked 20 times day. "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggings came on the radio this morning and it was such a perfect fit.
    Me. Too. 
    Me three. This is my most dreaded question, and I get it asked to me almost every day at work. I won't lie, I did get a little snippy with my co-worker about it once. I'm pregnant, not dying. Also yes I know they mean well, but it still makes me nuts.

My confession, I'm actually slightly more nervous than excited about my DH's and my trip to Seattle(from Canada) this Monday.  Our first full day in the US will be the day of the election. I KNOW I'm not supposed to buy into the fear mongering online, but with murmurs of rioting no matter who takes it I'm still kind of sweating.lame  I keep tryin to tell myself that it's all media hype and there's no reason to be freaked out, but I just can't shake it. Lame I know.
  • @BeckS13 Seattle will be fun! Have you been before? I had a blast when I visited. Such a cool city. 
  • homemake said:
    @BeckS13 Seattle will be fun! Have you been before? I had a blast when I visited. Such a cool city. 
    I've been to Seattle four times before this, it's one of my favourite American cities :)  It's actually my DH's first time there, first time anywhere in the states actually. We chose to go there because it's closest and most cost effective for us right now(lousy Canadian dollar lol). DH loves cooking so I can't wait to show him Pike Place Market, he'll salivate then complain we have no where to get fresh ingredients like that where we live XD